Listening to: Ryuusei - TiA
Another entry on my daily life. Decided to post everything I want to say here before I die. Sounds quite serious huh? Hopefully no one will come to my blog before I've departed from this world.
I'll rank the messages starting from my best friends [I figured typing 'besties' is far too childish for a sixteen year old]:
#1. Nilawan
I've got like tons of words I want to put down, but I'll just keep it short knowing that you know roughly what happens to me. I don't want to be close to you anymore. Knowing that all the people close to me eventually go before me, I don't wanna take any more risk. Might as well just drift further so neither of us get hurt if either of us depart from here. I suppose these will be my last words, not hopefully because I wanna write more stuff! But in any case, unlike Doreen, I wanna leave messages for you all before I leave, that way I'll have no regrets! No hard feelings yar? I'll let you in on my secrets when I'm not around anymore.. -gives permission to nilawan to read my diary-
#2. Cheryl
Yay, my second bestie! Thanks for everything, that includes the other troubles you've given me.. For example the big stack of my Bleach collection from episode 1 to 69 you lost in school, I won't forget that even after I pass away. That's all I'm saying, I don't know how to put things cheerfully into words knowing that you cry super easily.. haha.
#3. Stanley
Finally my 'elder sister', the one I'm leaking my secrets to since I don't wanna be closer to nilawan. You can go tell her everything after I pass away though, hehe. Treat her better, don't be so tactless and take more initiative to sms her. End of message.
#4. Grace and Christine
Love you two! Thanks for making History period fun!
End of my last words. If you're thinking of me contemplating suicide, you're half correct. But in any ways, I won't die in a month or so, but I can't really guarantee I won't after that.
Hope my pain ends faster.
Saturday, March 11, 2006
it's 1:37 PM.
