Listening to: Insomnia - HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
Seems like I'm back to blogging after God-knows-how-long I haven't been posting, so maybe I'll post entries once in a while to keep my account less frozen.
I'll just keep the summary of what had happened during the period I've been away from my blog short. The most major event was the passing away of Doreen on 25th August 2005. Guess I'm still struggling with that currently since she has been the closest to me since primary school, and I think many others also share the same problem. It's just that before she died I haven't had a heart-to-heart talk with her, and that I was busying myself with my new clique to actually spend time with her. Regretting is too late obviously..
More problems surfaced. I didn't have the mood to study for my Secondary 3 end-of-year exam and as a result my level position dropped even more. There was someone who told me that I shouldn't show my feelings in public. Well, I succeeded, only to hurt myself more and drift further apart from my friends who don't know what the hell is actually happening to me. I shan't sigh in words, it makes me sound childish on my blog.
My uncle died recently in February. He passed away due to a sudden heart attack after running after a bus. I didn't go to his wake in church, neither did I go to see him buried under the earth.. Why?
Because I don't want to cry again.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
it's 12:36 AM.
