Listening to: Hikari - Utada Hikaru
My darling phone and mp3 player has been unfortunately taken away, in shorter terms, confiscated. All thanks to that stupid John Lim who smsed me at the wrong time. Oh well, perhaps it's partly due to my results too...
I lost my wallet today, and Grace and Cheryl were not making it any better by telling me the many consequences if my wallet is gone. Thank goodness Christine didn't say much stuff as she was gulping down her really red curry with potato. But in any case, I got my wallet back later from the general office. In the end, it was found at 11.45am in the canteen by Joseph Foo. Yay. Why couldn't it be someone better?
Seems like I'm depressed for no reason again. Just didn't have the mood to do anything, much less go out for a movie or some shopping spree. Lost my appetite during recess, skipped lunch, and ate half of my dinner for two days already, don't know what the heck is happening to me larh.. Maybe it's because I can't find my purpose in life. What on earth am I here for? What the hell should I do? How should I lead my life? Am I doing the right thing? Unfortunately I can't answer any of these questions here, thus my misery I suppose.
In any case, I feel like quitting journalism. I hate journalism, and I don't want to be part of journalism any more. To heck with my CCA points, to heck with everyone in it too. Journalism sucks. Thus, I don't want to go for the weekly meetings. Sides', even without me around, there's no fucking difference. So why the hell should I put up with all those screwed up crap when I can just jolly well leave and be happy with my already screwed up life? Thank God all CCAs end in April, or else I'm so going to rent a taxi and sleep for 24 hours in it.
I don't know whether I'm overly sensitive, but I somehow feel my best friend is pissed with me for God-knows-what reason. Why must everything bad happen to me? Damn everything.
Someone just stab my heart or something.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
it's 6:37 PM.
