<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 12, 2006
it's 12:31 PM.

Listening to: The Day That I Die - Good Charlotte


I have no idea why I've been posting rather frequently these days, but in any case I'm feeling more suicidal than yesterday. There's a library camp tomorrow, and I don't want to go, 'cause if I ever get the urge to go and kill myself, I'll be stopped definitely.


I've come up with a list I want to do before I go, it's not much but at least I'll leave without regrets, no?


#1 Go on the Hatters' Overseas Trip to Japan
#2 Drift further from my friends when my death date is nearing
#3 Confess whatever lies I made up to my mom
#4 Make sure none of the ones close to me depart before me


Looking on the bright side, I somehow grasped an understanding of my purpose in life after the church session today! For those who are uncertain about what they're living for, go for the 40 days of purpose campaign in my church now! -This is a limited time offer-


And on an even brighter side, I have officially given up on my previous crush! Haha, took me more than enough time to finally stop liking him, thanks to my 'elder sister' who assisted in my achievement.. However on the duller side, I've taken a certain liking on someone who I've been cursing and swearing for the past 3 years. Seems like all the while I've labelled him as an attention-seeker, an act-know-it-all person, a hypocrite, a future womanise... etc. BUT as fate would have it, I developing a stupid liking for him for no reason. Can things get any worse?


Yes it can.


My mom has hired two tutors for me. A biology/chemistry tutor who comes every wednesday, and a additional math/elementary math tutor who comes every saturday and sunday. Total tuition expenditure: $600 per month. And my mom expects me to be grateful. Can things get much worse?


Yes it can, again.


I've been facing a bout of depression for God-knows-what reason. PLUS, I can't bring myself to hurt nilawan again. Hah, I won't elaborate on that or else all my efforts will go down the drain. But anyway, I gave her a pretty cold answer when she apologised for treating me coldly. I didn't see the need for her to apologise anyway because my plan WASN'T suppose to have her apologise. Oh well, I'll have to be colder tomorrow since I accidentally blurted to her to read my blog.. :X

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.