One thing I hate about Nilawan is that she always makes me cry. Not as in provoking me but she somehow or another says things which really makes you touched, and I guess that's why she's my best friend! But that doesn't mean I don't hate her anymore for making me cry... *laughs out loud*
I shall post what she smsed here because I'm currently clearing my inbox which has 139 smses currently..
"I dun gif a damn abt wad u write, or if u ignore me or treat me coldly. u can't get rid of me tt easily. no matter wad u say or do, i gonna stick wid u..."
There're more words in the sms itself but I'll just take the main points since I'm rushing out my tuition homework on rotation and shear which I have to pass up today. And obviously I hate Nilawan for this sms...
Sunday, March 12, 2006
it's 1:27 PM.
