<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 10, 2006
it's 7:13 PM.

Listening to: 19sai - Suga Shikao


xxxHolic rocks socks!!!!! If you people out there are thinking what 'xxx' may mean, I can guarantee it's nothing sick, unless Clamp decides to make it a hentai film, otherwise it's a totally safe anime which is like totally awesome!! Ok, I sound like a retarded anime freak here.. haha.


I went out with all the hatters, plus kimberley, e-lis, chye aik, and esmonde, today to IKEA. It's like, Cheryl and I practically posed for God-knows-how-long in school today outside the lockers waiting for the rest to make up their minds on where to go. There were suggestions like K-Box, Pizza Hut, Orchard... etc. So we decided on Pizza Hut after much dicussion, only to have a major change in plans after we had crossed the road - some jokers changed their minds and decided to go to IKEA for meatballs.. haha. I wasn't pissed though I may sound so, I was surprisingly indifferent for no reason. In any case, their meatballs ROCK!! I'm trying not to sound so sick here, haha. The gravy was like, WHOA!! And the potato were.. WHOA!! And basically, everything was awesome on that plate. Well, of course it had to be nice; I paid a dear $5.80 for a plate of 10 meatballs with extra nice gravy all over, 2 potatos, and a small portion of fairly chunky cranberry sauce. I would have licked the whole plate clean if I wasnt in my school uniform. In any case, we bought these 10 finger puppets at $12.90 from IKEA. SO CUTE!! I chose the blue octopus because the cutest one - the starfish - was taken by Charmaine already. Oh, there was this weird looking finger puppet which we all made Chye Aik take. It was this weirdo creature which had sausage lips, a prawn body, and a tail which looked like a crab pincer. Sounds weird yarh? It IS weird, so in the end, we just called it a tempura.. o_O Then after buying those stuff, we took photos of out new puppets, and we went insane to the extent of doing a seafood idol, with Cheryl as Ryan Seahorse, Charmaine as Paula Starfish, and Chye Aik as Simon Tempura. Haha! Radinka, Sarah, and me were just acting as the audience and boo-ed at the judges criticisms. And Christine and Grace were performing 'Don't Cha' using their red and green prison fish puppets. And before that video, we made another one with the tempura as the victim, and everyone was just whacking it. For me, I was using my octopus to squirt black ink, hehe! The ending? We got chased out by some IKEA dude who said we were too noisy, damn him.


I went to Cold Storage after that, together with Christine, Grace, and Radinka, to buy the baking stuff for Mother's Day. I felt like some 'auntie', carrying the stupid ugly looking green basket everywhere I went. Then it's like I felt a million pairs of eyes staring at me as if I was some idiot shooping in a supermarket in school uniform.. eek! I think Cold Storage should seriously do some re-organisation, especially for the branch at anchorpoint. It's like, I took more than 20 minutes to actually manage to find the stupid bottle of ground cinnamon. Well, I didnt exactly find it, Christine asked the staff where it was, which is why the organisation of Cold Storage is so screwed up. Oh, did I mention I took a photo with Lu Lu? Haha, Lu Lu is the vacuum cleaner in Teletubbies, the one who does all the stupid sucking sounds in the show. Actually, it was the sort of machine thing for children which will start moving when you slot in a coin or two. The warning message read: "Maximum age - 8 years" by the way, haha! Then we went to this shop named 'Bloomington' which sold really sick games which required really sick actions, seemingly on the bed.
Haha!


We went home after all the shopping thingys, I couldnt stay outside for too long 'cause I had to rush home to practise making blueberry muffins for Mother's Day, haha! Anyway, they turned out better than expected! Haha, just that I didn't put enough blueberries inside, or else it would be like, seriously AWESOME!!! haha, it was like slightly crispy outside, and soft and spongy on the inside, which is like, WHOA!! (^_____________________________________^)


So anyway, I have no time to post about my Pulau Semakau trip again, haha. I'm such a procrastinator...

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.