listening to: 'teenage dirtbag' by weezer
I haven't been blogging no? Ahaha, now is one of my VERY rarest moments where i can actually go to the internet and S-U-R-F!!! You have no idea how bleeding happy I am.. I'm like TOTALLY HAPPY!!!! *pops champagne* Ok... so I'm supposed to be studying for my coming O's which is like 1 and a half weeks from now, and I haven't started studying yet.. BLEGH!! I WANT TO GO BACK TO SECONDARY ONE WHERE I DON'T EVEN NEED TO STUDY!!!! ~wails even more like a stupid bratty child~
So anyway, am I stressed? I can't sense a slight tinge of the O Levl craze feeling thingy!!! I think I'm beyond redemption. I mean people like viaggy and simmy are like studying their brains off and I'm still slacking my arse off at home watching animes after animes over and over again. And currently I can hear someone from a distance telling me to go hang myself or jump down from a 100-storey building because the world doesn't need another slacker like me..
Here I am, cooped up at home, with the windows shut out from the outer world while I blast the house with more alternative rock songs. Somehow, I sense a murderous intent coming from my next door neighbours. I bet the old granny is so going to complain to my mom about this... Anyways, I just gulped down two bowls of home-cooked instant tomyam soup noodles and I'm feeling especially high!! And perhaps those noodles are making pimples pop all over my face like daisies since I've been eating them everyday for lunch.. wheex.
The haze is clearing, I guess, which is not a good thing. Doesn't it just entertain you to see pathetic insignificant lesser mortals coughing their lungs away outside while you are sitting at home in the perfect pink of health in an air con room? Oh fine, so finny is sadistic, live with it. It's a God-given characteristic which is totally RUDE to criticise.
My wishes currently? TO BECOME WHITER!!! I mean, fairer. Cosfest is around 1 month away, and I'm as dark as... a bat!!! Ok larh, not THAT black... maybe around the color of char kuay teow? XD
What else, what else? Oh yeah, I want a pill which is able to make me forget about everything!! Impossible.. that's a fact. Maybe after the O's, I'm going to a psychiatrist and threaten him/her to hypnotise me or something.. haha. Well, in the mean time, all I can do now is to wait till I can save up enough money to actually go to one.. hahax.
Oh yeah, did you know Nelly Furtado is a trombone player? I heard it a couple of months back on 98.7fm somewhere around midnight, pretty cool eh? And I also made a shocking discovery!! She actually song the song "I'm like a Bird", I'm not sure of the title, but that phrase is the only one I can remember throughout the whole song. Just think, from birdie, to promiscuous, to maneater. No link dudette.
I guess I'm done with all my ramblings!! Basically I won't type "hopefully no one will read this since everyone knows my blog is dead, rotting, and hopefuly resting in peace in another dimension", because each time I type that, people will read it EVENTUALLY. Haha, probably I should be praying hard now, since I have to strive to get into ACJC. Not that I particularly want to get in there, but it's because of my mother's very irritating colleague who keeps telling me her son is going to make it to ACJC. ****! Excuse me, lady. Your son is not going to get in there , because obviously there is no space for another ugly creature in ACJC. Live with that! Ganbatte for me!! *shudders* I really wonder now how I could actually smile so happily whenever that woman called me her future daughter-in-law.. Come o think of it... BLEGH!!
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
it's 4:26 PM.
