<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 05, 2006
it's 12:03 PM.

Listening to: Why is Love So Hard to Find? - Jesse McCartney

Ok, so I'm listening to some pretty retro song.. heck! Anyway, it's time for more of 'Finny's Miscellaneous Thoughts'!! I've been reflecting throughout the O Level study period.. and I hit on something! Why are Singaporean guys so... not-up-to-standard?! *hears a distant horrified gasp from nowhere* Yes, I'm pointing to every single guy in my school. Ok, so maybe that's a pretty generalised statement to say about ALL Singaporean males... thus, that statement only applies to the guys in my school. *hears a faint sigh of relief from somewhere* Anyway, I guess it would seem pretty idiotic if I don't justify my statement...

My school is made up of several typical kinds of guys... Goodlooking, rich, smart, gentle, goofy, aloof, anti-conformist... you name it. I'm just doing a breakdown of te several classes to prove my idea.

First up, the goodlooking guys. I guess the percentage dropped after the previous batch graduated, drastically. So currently I think 10% [at most] of the total male population have quite above average looks, and only 1.5% of them are actually goodlooking. However, their looks are their only redeeming qualities., except for one or two who have brains and some common sense. The others? They're either too proud of their looks, have weird habits, too stupid, lack common sense, only have soccer balls or yo yos in their head, or have all the characteristics mentioned earlier. *sighs in disappointment* Oh, and the 1.5% of guys mentioned earlier are all taken... so yupx.

Secondly, the rich guys. My school is not really filled with rich brats, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. In my vocabulary, rich means they're staying in at least a private property, and have branded stuff like watches, shoes, bags... etc. While it's most girls' dreams to have a rich husband/boyfriend who pampers them with lots of stuff, the guy can't be too ugly, nor can they be too snobbish or stupid. However, the rich guys who make up around 15% [maybe] of the male population seem to be either not so academically inclined, have quite below average looks, are horizontally/vertically challenged, too white, or all have the characteristics mentioned earlier. Basically I don't think there're any rich, goodlooking, and caring guys to highlight, so tht ends this category analysis.

Thirdly, the smart guys who score like straight As every year or something. I don't think they can be likened to the smart guys in those shoujo mangas because at least the latter are good looking whether with or without glasses. I hate to be mean [yeah right], but they're basically nerds and normally form the minority cliques in class.

Fourthly, the gentle guys. So they may have good characters and maybe some average looks, with a hint of smartness in them, but that doesn't really turn people on at first glance. Oh yeah, and because of their gentle nature, they seem like himbos, sissies or gays. Those from this category are really not that bad, just that they're not boyfriend material... XD

The other miscellaneous types which are not worth mentioning are the anti-conformists, and the really weird ones. There are retarded people in my school, but there are also retarded people who are not medically retarded. These are people who act super gay and aloof, and put in their maximum effort to stand out and be different. Their efforts are admirable, especially those who seem to be very knowledgable and try to prove their other perspectives to teachers. HOWEVER, like I mentioned earlier... they are considered retarded and not like those guys in shoujo mangas. In addition, they're neither good nor average looking, and they're either too fair or too scrawny or both... so I guess you can kindof get the drift.

Of course, there are always exceptions [I think] who have the looks, smarts, money, and the right figure. The expected tragedy is... they're TAKEN!

I don't think I have that much expectations if I were to have a Singaporean boyfriend... The main priority is to get someone who truly loves God, and then that's where the requirement of looks, character, smarts, and money comes in.. lolx! Oh, and he has to be able to sing well! Ok, that's slightly out of point, but isn't it sweet to have a guy you like singing to you? Lolx... fine, so it's just another one of Finny's fantasies.. hee.

Guess I'll end off here.. my tutor is coming any minute, and I haven't done her homework yet!!! *freaks out* So yupx, tata.

p.s. If any guy is planning to wallop me when school reopens, I won't be in school next year!!! BLEGH

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.