Listening to: Rock DJ
I went on a youtube spree yesterday and just now, and stumbled upon videos of the maplers massacre.. lolx. Don't get what I mean?
Because some time ago, there was a release of some new items called summoning sacks, where you get to summon [of course] monsters! No, not monsters to assist you in fighting, but monsters to kill people. Obvious, if you're not careful, you may also be killed by the monsters you have summoned!! Lovely isn't?
Well some people actually took videos of their sadistic actions, where you can find on youtube.com. I especially liked the "Return of Black Sack at Ludi PQ" video, 'cause the total death count was like, 115?! Yeah, well, I'm not sure if it's actually possible to kill the summoned jr. balrog since the people doing the ludi quest has to be around 40+? I don't know, I haven't done it yet.. XD
But it was pretty cool and stuff like that, to hear people of the same level dying in numbers. It's like there's this "pew pew" sound.. I'm sorry if the onomatopoeia I used isn't that helpful, but it's pretty fun! For those who can't stand maple, DEPART FROM HERE YOU MANGY CURS!!
Well anyways, on to the main points. Kookiechan and I have just embarked on our shoe business!! Well, there's only 1 shoe uploaded since kookiechan is too lazy to upload the remaining photos. Visit www.hakonokutsu.blogspot.com to view our site! If you people have any suggestion, just tag in the tagboard, but don't you people dare to defame us, or I'll make sure your name appears in the DeathNote. Speaking of DeathNote, YAGAMI RAITO RAWKS!!! And I can't believe Nilawan and Kookiechan can actually fall for that stupid "L". Yupx, stupid name as an alias. This proves how stupid that character is.. XD
Well enough of my ramblings, I'm going to play maple now! As most anime characters normally say when they're acting high class, Adieu!
Saturday, November 25, 2006
it's 9:59 AM.
