<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 27, 2006
it's 12:29 PM.

Listening to: Last Christmas - Ashley Tisdale


It's a few hours away from my departure to some chalet in Pasir Ris, and I'm down with a god-damn flu. My throat is SERIOUSLY aching like shit, and my nose is leaking like a rusty running tap. The curtains billow violently against the chilly howling wind; the television blares and blocks out all traces of human activity. All alone in the house - with only the computer as my companion - I await my mother's knock against the heavy oak door. Ok, the flu is seriously driving me crazy that I have nothing better to type. Blame nilawan who's bugging me to update...


But anyway, I finally finished painting my shoes!! I think some of you out there should have seen the design before since I've been sketching lotsa templates in my full scap pad. For those who have yet seen them, too bad. I think the shoes Kookie and me have done will be put up on the hakonokutsu site eventually. Till then, you people will just have to wait.


In any case, my mom just ordered an imac with a webcam!! Yay, so finally something from my wishlist is actually fulfilled! As for my piano teacher... unfortunately she's female, and age 30+ to boot. I don't think I'll have kendo classes any sooner though since I have to save up for my piano, which costs S$6000+.. worse than my cosfest expenditure, that's for sure.


My head spins. I gaze blankly at the computer screen, mechanically typing without registering anything in my brain. Words continue forming in front of me... Damn, I'm bored. I've finally levelled to level 50 in maple, meaning I've reached my target [I wanted to level to 50 before christmas]! Yay. My flu is getting to my head!! Yeah well, my head is really spinning, and my throat is itching currently. I have a sudden gut feeling that if I cough some more, my alveolar walls are going to break down and the surface area for efficient gaseous exchange wil drop drastically... I going to get chronic bronchitis!!!! As much as I'm freaking out, my runny nose spoils all the effect.


Anyway before I go and do some last minute packing, I shall put up my top 10 song list for the week since I really have nothing to type with my muscle aches.. [now don't think dirty nilawan, I know you're perverted]


Finny's Top 10 Music for the Week [which basically are the 10 songs I've repeatedly played in my player this week]


1. Show Me The Money - Petey Pablo

2. Im'ma Shine - Youngbloodz

3. Step Up - Samantha Jade

4. Til the Dawn - Drew Sidora

5. Bout It - Yung Joc Ft. 3LW

6. Smack That - Akon Ft. Eminem

7. You Don't Know - 50 Cent & Eminem

8. What Goes Around... Comes Around - Justin Timberlake

9. I Luv It - Young Jeezy

10. Wait A Minute - Pussycat Dolls


For your information, they're not in order since I can't be bothered to rank them.. Have to go pack my stuff now, adieu!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.