<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 13, 2006
it's 1:16 PM.

Listening to: Jewel - Ayumi Hamasaki [kyaa~ she finally released her 8th full album!]



CosFest is just a few days away!! `\(^O^)/`The bad thing is, Kookie and I have not made our shoes yet!! *freaks out* Lolx, I forgot to blog this part, but anyways I'll put it here first in case I forget to put it down later. ARIGATOU KOOKIE-CHAN FOR HELPING ME MAKE MY SAKURA STAFF!! XD My Japanese grammer is still in a mess, so I won't put the whole sentence in Japanese, yet.



In any case, my fingers are currently very bloody because I was pricked 10 times by the bleeding needle.. *curses* I hope what I did with the hat is acceptable because I did hemmings which are completely non-existent in the original character's hat. I mean, how can a bloody hat not have hemmings?! *scolds CLAMP [producers of cardcaptor sakura]* So anyway, I was basically sewing while playing maple, thus my eyes weren't on the hat most of the times. Well, the only time I concentrated was when my dear Koraru [maple character] ran out of mp, and I had to wait for 1 minute before my mp bar became full again. Hence, an advenced apology to Kookie for ruining her image there because my hemming job sucks totally.



I spent a huge bomb on the event.. obviously. The costume itself cost me S$360, and I paid a freaking S$80 for the wig [it was originally S$65, but the wigcut cost S$10 and the wig cap cost S$5]. In addition, the previous wig bought from Pei Hui [someone who sells wigs, and maybe is going to cosplay the same character as me] cost S$45. The reason I didn't want it was because, I T WAS THE BLOODY WRONG COLOR AND THE WIG WAS CUT WRONGLY!!! *curses more* This is a lesson for all of you people out there, Never, and i mean, NEVER, EVER, trust online sellers, unless you know them personally. I think the shoes will cost around S$5-10? The green contact lens I bought [because Sakura unfortunately has green eyes] cost S$25. So in total, I've spent S$510, excluding the shoes and makeup.



Other than those, lots of time and effort are put in!! *coughs while I glance upon the AuditionSEA and MapleSEA icons sitting comfortably on my desktop* Oh wells, just hope and PRAY that our debut cosplay will be a HUGE success, and hope I'll get more shuai guys contacts.. kyaa~! But then again, chances of meeting a hunk at CosFest, or maybe at any street in Singapore, are like 3.02%. And basically out of this 7.48%, only 4.38% are either nice or rich, NOT BOTH!



In any case, I have to go out later to get my foundation, and maybe concealer if I have enough money. Hopefully the eyeliner and mascara don't cost a bomb. Kookie said SaSa has cheap makeup, so I'll probably make a trip down to Holland Village and pester them to give me a discount.



MapleSEA is currently undergoing patching, which is why I'm wasting my time blogging. Hopefully, MapleSEA will finally stop lagging, and I can do my lovely jump quest in PEACE. Previously, the bloody server kept logging me out whenever I was in the middle of the whole damn thing, so yupx. Oh, and I got another maple boyfriend who keeps pestering me to marry him. BUT, for the sake of my esther shield, which he possesses, I HAVE TO TOLERATE!! Haha, once I get it, I'll probably break up and happily go with my other bf who's currently level 50+ [the new one is only a level 49].



Enough crapping around, I gtg le. Hee, au revoir~!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.