<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 17, 2006
it's 11:50 PM.

Listening to: Bad Guy - Rain ft. Epik High


My mom is currently going to help out every Sunday in Sunday school at 8.30am while I continue sleeping at home until 9.30am, in which I have to wake up and get ready to go to church.


Reached church late today becaue I left the house too late, and the rain delayed my arrival. Nevertheless, I arrived just in time for the 'welcome each other' segment the church has every Sunday. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but it's a time when everyone shakes hands with the people around to welcome each other. Thank God, my mother always chooses seats which allows me to sit beside really goodlooking guys my age!! So yupx, had to act all girly and stuff like that and shook hands with the two guys beside me while plastering my SUPER sweet smile on my face.


The service ended off with the song 'O come O come Emmanuel', in which I rushed out first like I always do since I don't want to shake hands with the pastor who will be standing at the doorway. Unfortunately, I think they've finally realised what I have been doing, and to my dismay when I reached the doorway, one of the pastors was already standing there smiling. Smiling back defeatedly, I reluctantly shook his hand while cursing under my breath as I left.


Ate at Pizza Hut later at Clementi with my mom, and gobbled down a lasanga, 2 cinnamon bread sticks, and 2 bowls of cream of mushroom soup. You might be wondering why I'm crazy enough to drink 2 bowls of soups, which 1 bowl costs $3. Well, my mom, feeling bored, decided to torment the waitress, and demanded 2 more bowls of soup because the bread sticks arrived after we finished the 2 bowls of soup we ordered. Surprisingly they actually gave in to her stupid demands, and gave us complimentary bowls of soup. LOLX.


After lunch we went to my sister's house since they were going to Vivo City to look around. My nephews were hyped up as usual, and I really can't see the cause behind their excessive production of endorphins. Took 166 there, and fell asleep on the bus since I'm weak against rainy seasons [another reason was because I was still beat from CosFest yesterday]. Finally reached the bus stop, which the bus seemed to have taken only 5 minutes to arrive at. Separated with my sister's family because my mom wanted to take a look at the children clothing [we basically realised that Chirstmas was just a week away]. Well, it was pretty much like hide-and-seek because my good old clever sister said she was at Vivo City when we called to ask where the heck she was. In the end, she was actually still loitering around Harbourfront Centre while my mom and I took pains to squeeze through the crowd into Vivo City.


I must say, Vivo City is darn big!! I guess you have to take a few days to cover the entire building in depth. Went to shops like Mango and Topshop to get more work blouses for my job at UOB which is still currently unconfirmed though the lady from the Human Resource Department said I was shortlisted. I guess my tiredness came from all the walking, and not from the usual source where it came from me standing around while my mom browsed through all the clothes.


I enjoyed my visit to Toys'R'us though because it was really fun! Was pretty amused with my nephew who didn't know how to throw a beach ball properly, and ended up throwing it backwards [he meant to throw it towards me]. And it was the first time I actually realised that you could actually change diapers right smack in the middle of Toys'R'us. If you didn't know you could actually do that, now you know! Well, the one whose diapers were actually changed there was none other than my nephew. It wasn't in a room if you were thinking of 1, but right smack in the middle of the crowd.


After more shopping, we went to eat dinner at Akashi, a Japanese restaurant at the basement. For your information, the WHOLE of Vivo City was damn cold. I think if you were to go there, it is advised to bring along your winter clothing. In any case, Otoro is SOOOOO NICE!! For those who have never eaten sashimi before, Otoro is the Japanese name for Fatty Tuna Belly. For the main course, I ate Gyu Terriyaki, which was grilled sliced beef, together with pickles and miso soup as side dish, rice with some salty purple powder, and 2 usual watermelon slices. The food was ABSOLUTELY delicious!! OMG, you people out ther should really try it, because.. IT'S REALLY SUPERB!! It's like at least 10 times better than Sakae Sushi!!


After dinner we continued shopping for more stuff in the awfully cold place, and we finally home. Passed Normanton Park on the way home, and remembered my class people saying something linking Norman to Normanton Park. So yupx, while my mom is still in the shower, I'm currently typing this.. And she's finally out!


Will sign out now, sayonara~!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.