<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 16, 2007
it's 10:03 AM.

Listening to: Chain - Back-On


O LEVEL RESULTS ARE COMING OUT ON 9TH FEBRUARY!! You got that people? That's 24 days to go! So in any case, are you people prepared to wake up from holiday dreamland already. I'm not, and I'm wishing that the O Level scripts will be delayed until somewhere in March or something.. XD


Anyway, I'll just keep this post short since I'm pretty much trying to keep my blog alive. I'M BORED!! Really, try spending two months rotting away at home and you'll get what I mean. But when I heard Grace yakking all the way about Millenia Institute, I decided staying at is way better. Though my basic routine at home is pretty monotonous, so is Millenia. I mean, they follow a timetable. PLUS, Millenia gives homework, something I don't have to do since I'm not in any school for now.. ehehe! Hopefully Grace doesn't read this or else she'll go on blabbing away about making friends and stuff, and Kookie would basically add on by saying 'Get a life'. I really ought to be pitied for having such mean friends...


Talking about mean friends, my dear lovely Nilawan has passed her irritating boyfriend to me. I mean not that I'm stead with him or whatever, but I CAN'T LEVEL WHEN HE'S ONLINE! Yes Nilawan, I feel your pain in slow levelling. I'm so going to get screwed if he sees me talking bad about him here, but oh wells, I have nothing better to type so I'll just put my grievances here. In any case, a new word has been added to the 'Finny Contemporary English Dictionary'. The word of the day is: d-e-r-n! I'm not obsessed with him, do NOT be mistaken. But anyway, it can be used to describe person who goes around flaming people as and when he likes. Hence to all my maple friends, if I say 'Don't be a dern', you should now understand what I mean!


Oh dear, I seem to be making him look like an enemy. Oh fine, he's a pretty okay dude, just that he likes to go around flaming people, calling others his, switch to absolute retarded modes, hinder other people's levelling rates, and tends to pick quarrels with people who claim they have another pro account. *wipes on angellic smile* For girls who have a fetish for......erm, bad boy characters, go pick a date with him. I have a vague impression of him wailing that the guys in his school don't get dates, sad no?


Anyway, I'm done with my ramblings. Hopefully my blog will be somehow revived, but still unvisited by any living soul, or undead corpses. Till then, abayo~!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.