<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 28, 2007
it's 12:52 AM.

Listening to: Lovers Again - Exile


Just got my imac recently, somewhere last week or so. Pretty cool and stuff like that, but as the saying goes, "nothing is perfect", MAPLE DOES NOT RUN ON MACINTOSH OPERATING SYSTEM!! I think the same applies for all other Asiasoft games. Waanna know why? It's because mac can't read .exe files, in which the installer application for asiasoft games are .exe files. Ok fine, so I'm hearing people telling me to go and install in the windows operating system so that I can use bootcamp later on to go and play my maple stuff. Bad news is, my sis has my windows operating system disc since I passed her my old computer, and currently she's busy with her grandmother-in-law's funeral, so she can't find time to pass it to me. Do I feel like crying? No. I'm like SO "happy" till water comes pouring out of my eyes, in which the force is too strong for my optic nerves to tolerate that my eyeballs come rolling out of their sockets.


In any case, the release of the O Level results is drawing nearer each second. The clock ticks. The earth turns. Days pass like meteorites in a meteor shower, zooming past like there was no tomorrow. It was yet another time of despair, where pathetic teenagers meet their doom as they receive their verdict. If fate was a wheel, then they are the sand crushed beneath the cogs. They can do nothing to change their destiny. All they can do, is to await their doom.


Oh well, I have clocked in more than 5 hours of Magna Carta gameplay, and am showing no sign of stopping. Since my sister has mercilessly taken away the playstation as well, I now have to travel all the way to Cheryl's house every Wednesday just to get my itching fingers on a playstation console. Why Wednesday you ask? It's because this woman only has off days on Wednesday, and isn't free on any other day. BUT, I shan't grumble. No matter how sad my life is, I shall strive to be content! Together with my shadow, we shall seek better days ahead, and not be bothered by any obstacles blocking our path to happiness!


I'm really going mad huh? Guess it's because I'm SUPER bored!! NO maple, NO auditionsea, NO other fun stuff!! Another thing which I've been pissed off about is the printer. Yes it's a new printer since my old one is not compatible with the mac. So anyway, there's this manual which came with it, like it tells you how to install and other bullcrap like that. So I installed the printer and scanner drives into the computer. As luck would have it, after I restarted my com, it said that there was no printer detected!! Oh fine, finny is patient. So I reinstalled the drivers once again after uninstalling the ones I installed PROPERLY earlier. Restarted my com, and found that the computer can't detect the printer again!! Remember one must humble himself in order to learn new things? So I called the technical support people, or whatever they call themselves i don't care, and they told me to download the drivers from the internet. Fine, so I did just that, and installed them. Guess what happened? THE COMPUTER STILL REFUSES TO DETECT THE DARN PRINTER!! OTHERWISE THE PRINTER REFUSES TO BE DETECTED!!


Bad stuff aside, I guess I should be lucky that my internet is up and running. Bad point is, I just discovered that I can't use the webcam in Microsoft Messenger for Mac!! I mean,screw it!! I'm so going to curse and swear like Eric Cartman from South Park when he tried to spoil the vulgarities detector by shooting off all sorts of vulgarities.


And the painters came today to repaint the whole house, and currently the house looks all dark and gloomy for no reason even though light shades of colors were used. Yeah well, the whole house smells of filthy poisonous paint now, hence I ony took 15 minutes in the shower since I couldn't stand the smell of the paint [The shower room is tiled, hence they painted the ceiling where paint was on the verge of getting peeled off by some unseen force]. Well I normally take half an hour since I'm vulnerable to hot water and will tend to absorb as much steam as possible till my skin turns red. Don't ask me why, it's just some weird habit I have But anyway, I can't imagine me sleeping in a paint-smelling room later. My mom suggested sleeping without the air-con, which of course will be worse since it'll not be cold, and I'll be breathing in the stupid paint smell. Bad thing is, my air purifier has run out of those essence liquidy stuff, you know those stuff which you put into the water, and when you turn on the purifier, some smell is emitted from it?


Oh well, I suppose it's inevitable. Will stop typing now since my eyes are tired, adieu!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.