Listening to: Face Down - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Not many stuff happened during these recent days, well even if there was much going on, everything was pretty boring. In any case, I shall rattle on about my piano lessons and other miscellaneous stuff which I shall think about as I type this post.
First up, my piano stuff. My teacher is, unfortunately, a 30+ year old woman. Wouldn't it be perfect if my teacher was a 20 years old guy who is SUPER cute and TOTALLY single?? Anyway, the first lesson which was last saturday was really... mind-bursting. I had to read those weirdo piano notes on the score sheet she mercilessly drew in 30 seconds, and had to do an encore for her if I failed my mission. The worse part is that I was given homework immediately on the first lesson!! So currently my task at the moment is to practise reading notes in... 10 seconds!! PLUS, I'm given 14 pages of piano stuff to practise on. Ok well, those piano stuff weren't that hard to master since they were way easier than the stuff I practise on for leisure. The thing I'm worrying about is theory, which I'm reluctant to master since it's really a waste of time.
In any case, I'm starting on french pastry and other stuff like that. Currently I'm experimenting on macaroons and jam drops. My lab rats? My mom, and Kookie since she's bugging me to bring my 'bakies' for her. Oh well, I did warn her they were still under the experimenting stage, so whatever may happen to her is really not my fault.. XD
Have you ever wondered why kamikaze pilots wear helmets? I have, and I can't figure out why. I mean they're going to die soon right, and obviously no one who is about to commit suicide wears some protective device which protects their vital organs from getting too much damage. IT'S WEIRD!!
Oh yeah, Nilawan and I went back to Fairfield to help out in the CCA orientation booth for library. Well, library was not as chaotic as how I imagined it to be. Basically it was pretty peaceful, and the librarians weren't like rioters or something. I didn't know guys actually had juicy secrets until then because... Wahah! I won't leak it out here. But it was surprising that the sec 4 guy librarians were willing to leak it out to Nilawan and I. Even the centre of the secret didn't mind us knowing the whole thing, so yupx, was kindof... touched? Nah, not touched, can't seem to find the right word to describe this feeling so I'll try to put it in in the next post. Anyway, I heard from Shuwen that Jia Jun has a girlfriend!! Well it's pretty hard to imagine what sort of girl he likes, but I guess she can't be those fat and pimply kind.. hah!
Also discovered that my little god-brother has changed quite a bit. Maturity aside [since he already was matured from the first time I met him until now], he suddenly lost his drive! When he was in secondary one, he was like, super enthusiastic about everything. Well, that brought back some memories when I was in secondary one too 'cause Nilawan, Doreen, and I were like super high when it came to shelving books and other miscellaneous stuff. But in any case, I bet it's the school's fault that everyone will have any drive left by the time they graduate. It's a sad world out there huh?
Well anyway, tomorrow Kookie, Slimie, and I are going to hold some meeting at her house to discuss about our shop collaboration stuff. When I least expected it, I found myself having a lowly rank of a janitor who multies as a secretary, baker... etc. In short the person who does all the manual tasks. What the heck. But I'm betting on the fact that we won't do anything at her house since all Fairsians are really couch potatoes/slackers/procrastinators.
Oh yeah, and I realised I have a weird fetish for guys with white, short hair and white eyes, and also those with blond hair and blue eyes. Haha, well thanks to Kookie for recommending Sha to me last night!! Does that sound sick?
Anyway, I've got nothing to type already, so I'll put up my top 10 songs I've been listening for the past recent days.
Finny's Top 10 Music of the Week
1. How to Save a Life - The Fray
2. Face Down - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
3. Someday - Nickelback
4. Hit Me Up - Gia Farrel
5. Until the Day I Die - Story of the Year
6. Stare at the Sun - Thrice
7. Slide Along Side - Shifty
8. Le Disko - Shiny Toy Guns
9. Dare - Gorillaz
10. Liar - Taking Back Sunday
Au revoir~!
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
it's 5:06 PM.
