<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 18, 2007
it's 9:50 PM.

Listening to: Wishing On A Falling Star - LFO


I'M BORED!!! Yet I don't want to go back to school, but continue slacking at home instead. Class chalet is on 22 February, should I get my butt out of the house and go? Ack, I suppose it'll depend on my mood on that day.


Anyway, there was this paint consultant who came yesterday to consult my mom and I on what paint color we should choose for the rooms. I was like, totally blushing like crap until he asked me to check my temperature, literally. I'll start the story from the beginning...


It happened in the afternoon, where the sun shone it's oh-so-glaring rays upon the planet's surface. It seemed as though some extreme force, who somehow felt the pain of the useless mortals, immediately created cotton-like clouds to absorb the heat. Even so, the day continued to drag on as though a year had passed already. The scene focusses on an ordinary teenager, who was sitting pretty much comfortably in a black swivel chair in her green study room.


Amidst all the drilling coming from the rather noisy air-conditioner repair man, and the usual naggings from her mother to help clean the mess, she remained indifferent. As she continued to violently punch the directional keys on her keyboard since the online dancing game required her to, there was a firm knock on the oak door. Her ears pricked up as if she had received a transmission message in the air, and went back to her game soon after before hearing her mother shout in the background to open the door. Reluctantly, she pried her eyes away from the computer screen, and shuffled glumly to the entrance.


She opened the door, still sulking, only to suddenly light up when she saw a fair face in front of her. Her eyes widened, and blinked twice for no apparent reason. "What do you want? Are you doing some survey? If so, my mom is busy at the moment, sorry." She flatly said. Though deep down she regretted turning him away, and wanted to propose immediately to him, she maintained her posture.


"I'm from the ICI [or whatever the paint company is called], I'm here to consult you on the paint colors. Is Miss Lyn in?" He cheerfully replied, looking into the house to find the person he was looking for.


"Miss Lyn, my mom? Er, she's in." She replied, raising her eyebrows as she wondered why on earth is her mom addressed as a 'miss'. Opening the gate, she blushed as he brushed past her and walked towards her mother. Blinking a few more times as she stood on the same spot unmoved, she finally unrooted herself from the ground and continued playing her computer game.


After the lad had finished inspecting the house, and discussed with her mother on what paint combination looks best, he finally got down to work. Sitting behind her, he opened his laptop professionally, and clicked on Adobe Photoshop to edit the photos he had taken earlier so that the mother and daughter can picture the house in that particular paint combination. The girl appeared indifferent to whatever was happening around her, and pretended to be engrossed in her computer game. In fact she didn't need to pretend because shortly after, she did get engrossed in it.


"Hey, would you like to see what color your room will be in first because your mom's busy at the moment?" The lad, who had already introduced himself as Sean/Shaun/Shawn, suddenly asked.


The girl intended to turn around immediately, but decided against that since it would make her look too desperate. She agreed with a one-word answer, and rolled her swivel chair towards him. As she sat beside him while he explained why that particular color was used, her heart pounded loudly as though it was about to explode. "You're having a fever ar?" He said out-of-pointedly.
The girl froze, and immediately had a brainwave. She coughed a few times, and sniffed, cheerfully replying that she was feeling alright, and that she had just recovered from a slight fever. The lad looked suspiciously at her, but didn't pursue his case further. She heaved a sigh of relief, and continued enjoying his company beside her. After going through all the details, the girl okayed whatever plan he had without knowing what was it in the first place, and he went to her mom to discuss all over again.


It was finally a time to say goodbye. The girl was disappointed that she didn't get his contact details, and sulked even more in front of the computer. Then, as though some unseen force again felt the pain this poor mortal girl was suffering, the lad asked the girl for her email address so that he could send the pictures to her. Euphoria overwhelmed the girl, and she used all her energy to suppress it. Happily, on the inside, she wrote down her email address quickly while keeping an indifferent and bored look on her face. Then, she turned to her computer again while he bid her mom farewell.


End of story. WAHAH!! I mean, he's like good-looking, has a good fashion sense, is tall... etc. What's there not to like!! *notices people cringing at finny's enthusiasm* In any case, I'm meeting my maple friend for the first time later since I have to go to my cousin's school to pick up her thumbdrive, and I have no idea where the hell is her school. So since my friend claims to know where the heck is West Spring, I'm meeting him later once his school ends. Hah, talk about West Spring, I did a write-up on that school when I was working as a journalist last last year.. lol!

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.