Listening to: Pain - Three Days Grace
I'm sick and tired of this world. Not that I want to commit suicide or pray for a mega huge tsunami, but I guess it's kindof part of most teenagers' lives to get sick and tired every now and then right? So what's my problem? Don't you think this world revolves around superficiality? Everyone [ok, the huge majority] no doubt hankers after materialistic stuff from the latest handphones down to the most expensive diamonds. Even if they're really broke, they'll go for pirated branded goods instead of other unheard brand stuff which could be more useful and practical. I remember someone saying, "When you look good, you get attention. When you look bad, you just get snickers." I mean, I just don't see the point of getting attention! Ok, it sure gives you a nice feeling when you get attention, but shouldn't one take care of the personality inside first?
Not that I don't care about appearances, I just mind dressing up to please people. If any of you wants to rebutt me, keep your damn comments to yourselves 'cause even if you rebutt in my tagboard, I can jolly well block your god-damn ip address and delete your tags. So anyway, back to my point. Why do people these days care so much about standing out in the crowd? So maybe I counted on appearance to get what I wanted in the past, and never took others' personalities into consideration, which is why my life is screwed now. When I say screwed, I don't mean THAT kind of screwed.
I've never said this aloud before [maybe because I realised how superficiality was crowding my life], but I hate those who keep commenting on dress codes, especially individuals who look worse than me. I don't mean to be mean or something, but if they don't like what they're seeing, and think they're so god-damn fucking good-looking accompanied by a good dress sense, why don't they just lock themselves up in a room full of superficial freaks instead of nagging at others? Anyway, this is a warning, if you have nothing better to do than to criticise other people's dress sense, you jolly well should know what consequence you'll suffer when I get pissed off.
Oh fine, for those who are puzzled at my sudden change in attitude, just forget what you have read and don't bother questioning me because I won't entertain any questions on this post. So long.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
it's 6:14 PM.
