<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 15, 2007
it's 3:23 PM.

Listening to: Blow Your Mind - Jesse McCartney


JESSE MCCARTNEY, I HATE YOU AND YOUR STUPID KATIE CASSIDY!! If I was a ghost rider, I'll make sure the first person I'll banish to hell is that stupid, idiotic, bimbotic Katie Cassidy of yours! For those who are reading this, it's pretty obvious why I want to take Katie's life. SHE STOLE MY JESSE'S HEART!!! YOU BITCH!!! Oh fine, so I was angry with her 2 to 3 years back, but she's REALLY getting on my nerves. I thought she would just break up with him after a few months? But what the heck. She's so persistent that she's still stead with my Jesse! ARGH!!


Know the other reason why she pissed me off? IT'S ALL BECAUSE SHE KISSED HIM, P-U-B-L-I-C-L-Y IN THE AIRPORT! WHAT THE HECK?! People like her are total BIG sinners which require the immediate action taken by ghost riders. Speaking about ghost riders, I watched the show already with Christine and Cheryl! The script was pretty corny, and whenever Nicholas Cage wanted to banish anyone to hell, he would always stick out his index finger and point to the victim. If you watch the movie, you'll see how weird he points at people. His finger is abit crooked, like as if the bone got fractured or something. ANYWAY, he'll say cheesy stuff like, "YOU. *points* GUILTY." Then he stares for quite a reasonable amount of time, and continues, "Look into my eyes," At first you'll think he has fallen in love with the victm, and is about to plant a passionate kiss on the lips. But NO. Instead he says, "Your soul is stained with the blood of the innocent. Feel their PAIN." After which all the flashbacks of the victim's wrongdoings will flash past the screen, and later he'll [the victim] fall onto the ground, eyes blackened as if his eyeballs had been burnt into ashes.


OH, there are other corny stuff! Like there's this monster guy who can be assumed as Satan's son, and around the end of the movie, he absorbs a thousand souls to gain more power. The animation and graphics were really cool and stuff, and later his appearance changes to this ugly demon who has REALLY red eyes. Until this point, you'll be like, "Whoa, this guy is cool. I bet what he's going to say triumphantly to Nicholas Cage will be damn awesome!". But NO, the scriptwriter just had to spoil the cool effect by making the poor fella say, "We are legion, for we are many." Oh my gawsh, the whole sentence is SO lame! For those who don't know the meaning of 'legion', it means 'a large group of people'. I nearly died of laughter in the cinema.


Oh well, there's nothing much to post now. Hmm, or should I rattle on about more stuff? Oh fine, I shall. There's this ex-classmate of mine [same class from primay 3 onwards I think] who totally loves insulting people's intellect, like mine. Does this remind you about one person? Yes, it's Dern. If you people have long forgotten who Dern is, he's actually my maple father who loves to flame people as and when he likes. So anyway, i'll just name this person as QE since those are his initials. Like what I said earlier, almost every sentence he types are insults. Because I'm not really close to him, I can't go on some crazy fit and insult him like crap right? Hence I was pretty much tolerant, and reminded myself whatever stuff he was saying about my intellect could be directed back since he has the same score as me. By now, Finny would have lost all patience and gone on a crazy fit which could blast anyone off if they came into the 100m radius. I'm wondering why haven't blown up at him yet. No wait, I know why, it's because I'm a nice person and can't bear to hurt anyone. I don't even dare to kill an ant! Yeah, right. I bet he's another clarence who loves to hook up people, just that the only difference is the method used.


In any case, I'm SO going to boycott Katie Cassidy because she's robbed me of a chance with my Jesse! Hmm, as every complaint letter has some compliments, I shall add some as well. I know Katie Cassidy is beautiful, intelligent, talented, charming, highly-regaarded, and youthful. But that doesn't give her the right to deprive others of a chance with Jesse McCartney. So there.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.