<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 14, 2007
it's 8:02 PM.

Listening to: Be Good to Me - Ashley Tsidale


I woke up at 4.30pm today 'cause I was simply too exhausted after yesterday's activities. My skin is still red from yesterday's OG outing at Sentosa; muscles arent aching surprisingly, instead my shoulder skin hurts like hell whenever I try to move my arm. So anyways, I'll blog about yesterday, and blog about my JJC orientation camp some other day when I have more energy.


The day started at 8.30am for me, as I had to be at Habourfront by 9.30am. Okay, so maybe it was around 8.50am since I overslept? But oh heck, I reached Habourfront late, as usual, at 10am, and got kindof lost thanks to Xing Lu's stupid directions about turning left towards McDonalds. Hurray for Shijie who went to fetch me!! So after watching everyone eat [I'm immortal, I only eat a meal a day], we proceeded to the monorail which can take us to Sentosa. MY POOR 3 DOLLARS~~! I'll skip the details.


Well the whole OG didn't turn up because we don't have all of their contacts, so those who came were Kee Seng [the nice guy who cannot control his strength], Ruth [the female ver. of Elwin], Samuel [the twisted horror freak], Ser Hui [the nice netballer], Sharon [the short basketball girl], Shijie [the sweet, SUPER underweight person who hasn't watch Happy Tree Friends before], Xian Liang [the undead], Xin Jie [the aspiring astrologer], Xing Lu [the anti-social], and yours truly [the sweetest, nicest, and purest girl you can ever find!!].


The first activity - BEACH VOLLEYBALL!! We did the oh-ya-beh-ya-song thing, and I was teamed up with K.S, X.Liang, X.J, and X.L. If you haven't noticed, I was the only girl in the team, so it was like a sports noob with sports pros! Well Sam was actually supposed to be the only guy in the other team, but William [our OG facillitator] just had to join in, wahah! It was an uneven balance since it was 5 vs 6, but I'm proud to say our team pwned theirs!! So yeah, we played for God-knows-how-many hours until my wrists were orh-chehed. Oh, and since I kept my way out of the ball, I became the surfer [which meant I only surfed the ball since they didn't want me to be slacking off]


Hmm, then we took a break, and half of us went down to the sea [not me since I can't afford salt to get into my wound]. The other half of us sat on dry land and played taiti and bridge, wahah! Well poor Kee Seng couldn't play for most of the rounds because it was either Xin Jie or Xing Lu who kept asking him if they could take his place. So in the end KS became the shuffler instead, claiming that he likes to shuffle more than playing than the game.


After cooling off, we played frisbee, the monkey version, and well I guess you can imagine what are the usual stuff which happens during frisbee.. haha! Well, I think KS is super nice la, 'cause he keeps being the monkey, which of course is a good thing for us, XD. Then after slacking off and doing other miscellaneous stuff, we went to bury X.Liang in the sand out of boredom while some of us went to enquire about the kayak rental service.


Overall, the whole outing was pretty fun!! Yay, finny loves OG8!! Well at the same time, I miss the fairfield people, namely Nilawan, the Hatters, Stanley... EVERYONE!! Well hope we can have a good friends outing soon yeah? Oh wells, finny shall bid goodbye now.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.