The posting of schools results are coming out on 6th March, and that's like 5 days away! Though I know I'll definitely get into JJC, and actually prefer JJC to ACJC, there's this gloomy feeling choking me. Maybe it's because I'll be embarking on a path different to my friends', and I really hate starting out anew without someone to hold onto...
I went to Nilawan's school today [JJC] and explored around with her. I pretty much like it there, in terms of atmosphere, food, facilities... etc. PLUS, the fact that they have a taekwondo club just makes me... bubble with excitement! But unfortunately to my horror, the combinations offered were shocking! I wanted to take Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics as H2 subjects, and Econs as H1.. but as fate would have it, THEY DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF COMBINATION! Well actually they do, but instead of Econs as H1 and Biology as H2, it's the other way round! Fine, I'm actually okay with taking Biology as a H1 subject, but Econs as H2?! I mean, I haven't learnt Econs before... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ECONS AS H2?! *faints* There are people who are telling me to take Literature instead of Econs, but what the heck?! I did super badly for Literature during O Levels, and during the preparations for the paper, I swore NEVER to take Literature EVER again. And I did really bad for my History paper as well, so NO WAY am I going to take History. So that leaves me with Econs! Oh God, I'm just praying they'll somehow add in my desired subject combination! >.<
Anyway, I've finished the Deathnote Project!! I guess I'll be adding it to the shoe site later, but meanwhile, I'll just post it here! To those who are wondering who I'm giving this shoe to, it's already given to Nilawan as her VERY belated birthday present. NYAHAH! Oh wells, I'll be starting on my next shoe, so stay tuned 'cause you may be the lucky one who might walk away with the upcoming shoe~!

Oh wells, well you admire my shoe, I'll be signing off... adieu!!
