Listening to: Wait For You - Elliot Yamin
The lecture week is finally over, and I'm almost half-dead. But oh wells, the past few days have been pretty spiffy, and I have FINALLY managed to talk to all the girls in my class, and 2 guys, since they were in my Chinese group yesterday. Well, there's only 1 guy who looks quite okay in my class. Well his looks are like... ||||||||| --> the 6th line. That's his ranking. So anyways, the other guys in my class are just retarded, so no point mentioning them.
SO ANYWAYS, I kind of got my own clique thing consisting of Des, Bird Bird, Jean, and Joa! Haha, seems pathetic yarh? But I guess I can pretty much crap around with the other girls as well, except for a pair who always stick together. Hmm, I think we'll be going out sometime to get... CROSS NECKLACES!! Wootx, 'cause it's pretty rare to have Christians in a non-Christian environment, so yupx! ^^
Well I guess my raging hormones are acting up again 'cause I found someone I like!! So it may not be long like my other past crushes, but HECK! Well, you fairsians won't know him because he's not from fmss anyways. He doesn't have super good looks I admit, but he's a pretty nice guy! Or at least that my opinion of him, ehehe. But I don't think he likes me back anyway because he doesnt talk to me alot. Blegh. Oh wells, he's lucky if he doesn't like me back though... Finny is well-known for her fickle-mindedness anyways.. XD
Homework is piling up as expected. I got Bio, Chem, Econs, GP, and PW all lining up to be completed by... TOMORROW!! Which reminds why I have so much time to spare to blog. Hmm, everything's going well I guess. I had my first Taekwondo training yesterday, and it ROCKED!! The instructor was like... so CUTE PLUS HOT!! He's only 23 years old, 6 years older, not too bad. Let's just hope he's not married or attached yet.. XD And I made friends there quite easily too, perhaps it's because people who join taekwondo like Japanese and Korean stuff like me? Haha, zomg, my instructor is damn cool can?
I stayed in JJC and didn't appeal out 'cause I believed God would lead my life in the right direction, and I'm really glad that I stayed in the end! That sentence seems kinda random huh? But it somehow dawned upon me that whatever has happened in my life has affected me positively somehow or another. It's a really unlike me to type about these kindof things huh? Guess I'm in emo-mood right now. All in all, I just wanna thank God in this post, so yups!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
it's 9:33 PM.
