Listening to: Keep Holding On - Avril Lavinge
School just started, and I'm in the same class as one fairsian - Joaquina. HOWEVER, I'M NOT CLOSE TO HER!! Sarah's in the same combination, but different class. *sigh* Can I get past the first day of school without any glitches? That was what I was thinking during assembly. THANK GOD we were to assemble in our ogs, so the morning part wasnt so bad. So anyways, they broke us up into our classes after singing the national anthem, and I was put in 07S31. Oh wells, so I made my first few aqquaintances from my class - Desiree and Amanda.
Well the first day wasn't so bad since it was practically all lectures, and it'll all be lectures throughout the whole week. The teachers weren't that horrible, which is a good thing, and they seemed pretty friendly too! I kept sticking to Joa and Desiree the whole day while trying to make an effort to get to know the other girls in my class. The guys all looked pretty dao, so I guess I'll try to talk to them sometime later.
Nothing much to type, not because I'm depressed, but because the whole day was pretty monotonous. Ja ne.
Monday, March 19, 2007
it's 8:38 PM.
