<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 29, 2007
it's 4:16 PM.

Listening to: I Can't Get Over Your Best Smile - KOTOKO


Doushiyo? Subete wa owari dekiru ka? Kami-sama, atashi o michibiki nasai, onegaishimasu..


Doesn't that line sound emo? Anyways, I'm taking PRECIOUS time to blog, so people out there... BE GRATEFUL I'M SPENDING QUALITY TIME TO ENTERTAIN YOU ALL!


In any case, this week was totally filled with tests and homework to the extent that I didn't have any time to watch anime!! *wails* Well thank God for Saturdays since I can finally watch them!! YEAH. Well BOO to youtube which kept taking down all the new Bleach episodes.. so sickening can? Youtube anime visitors really ought to have this blood petition for them not to keep taking down all the nice episodes.. I mean, what the heck?! Can't they just close both eyes or something?


Yesterday was my uncle's birthday, where we [my grandma, 4 aunties, uncle, my mom, and I] celebrated it at some Kia Hiang Restaurant somewhere near Tiong Bahru. The dinner was like... SWEET man, like totally awesome? I shall be modest. The dinner was a simple fare consisting of 11 dishes. There were some fried oat prawns, steaming hot mushrooms with abalone, soft shell crab, ginseng chicken soup, black pepper seafood noodles, ee-mee, green veg [ok, this dish was really humble], prawn and mushroom omelette, sweet and sour pork, broccoli with scallops, and durian mochi [which cost like $2 each?!]. Then my aunties went on this cam-whore streak and starting flashing their cameras, ROFL. I was basically stoning throughout with my grandma because she was too old to get high, XD


So the rest were talking about going to IKEA to look at furniture though they have no intention of buying anything, and I was like "What the... can't we go somewhere more constructive like OG?" I muttered that under my breath, which made my mom knife [in a joking sense] me throughout the dinner. Then I remembered "Grandma Shelly" saying that he was going to queenstown/queensway, and since IKEA was near there, he could help relieve boredom. Oh man, the previous statement sounds so mean... Ok, I meant it in a nice way. It's not wrong to ask friends to company you desho?


So anyways, he came in around 15 minutes, in which I learnt that he hadn't had his dinner yet. Wa lao, then I was like super duper chao ji guilty throughout the next 2 or so hours la. But anyways, my mom was giving me this "You two better not do some hanky panky stuff arh.." look, in which I reassured her with the "Come on la, he's so gay larh!" look. ANYWAY, to all the readers out there, he said we were f-r-i-e-n-d-s only, and hence I assume he's those kind of super loyal friend who can sacrifice lots of stuff for others?


Yeah well most of the time we were crapping around like shit, and were oftenly interupted by passing trolleys, and bratty kids and weird aunties. And I successfully folded my second crane!! I'm so proud of myself man. My crane is like DAMN perfect can? I think it's like so much better than Grandma Shelly's la, haha! Hmm, so after a whole lot of talking and walking [we were just walking behind my mom and grandma], he finally got his IKEA hotdog bun which was totally different color from the menu la! And for the first time, someone I know actually eats mustard! You know that yellow color sauce thingy? Omg, I was staring at the yellow substance on the bread while he filled his coke cup, and somehow I was reminded of the pus which formed on my orientation wound. *pukes*


I guess it was around 9.50pm already, so it was pretty much time to head home. My aunt was driving my mom and I home, so Shelly went back on his own, which sorta invoked my guilt, again. But oh wells, going out with Finny is a privilege!! In any case, after I reached home I immediately sank into the couch and dozed off for 1 minute before my mom started nagging at me to go and bathe, and stop dirtying her sofa with outside germs. So I did whatever necessary stuff before onning my com as usual. Talked to Shelly who always seems online, and some other unknown person who added me and requested to be my friend. My first impression? HENTAI PERVERT!! Obviously I tried to sound all nice saying "Hey, you talked to me at the wrong time because I'm sleeping already.." and "I'll talk to you some other day again, okay? ^^". You know, those kind. Immediately after saying bye, I casually clicked on the 'BLOCK' button. Oh wells.


Anyway, I have no idea why I keep pissing Shelly off in msn. *sigh* Its freaking scary when he suddenly changes mood, adopts some cold aura, and uses very very words in a super cold manner. Maybe it's because I'm not really used to people being pissed with me since normally everyone's very nice? Then all of a sudden when someone says he/she is pissed with you, you get this feeling in your nose which sorta brings you to the verge of slight tearing? Gawsh, I feel like I'm changing so much.. ARGH! Okok, Finny is resume her tough self like secondary school, haha! Like what Kookie said, Finny's heart is like a durian! Haha, I just miss those secondary school times man.. :(

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.