Well it has been weeks ever since my entry to JJC, and I guess... I'm pretty much loving it!! I forgot to add that Kookie visited my school some days back, and she looked so different!! Okay, how different? Well she had her hair dyed brown, erm, hairstyle looks kindof changed, and she got red-framed specs. Lol! Well my first impression of her was like a girl who had a grown-up style, but yet looked
I think I mentioned in my previous post that I got my group of close Christian friends in my class, but heck! Well, I think it was really God's will that I had to go to JJC, perhaps he took advantage of my procrastinating nature... So anyways during Civics period today in the hall, we were discussing non-stop about our religion [it was a real miracle that we weren't caught by the teachers for yakking away] and asking stuff like 'why didn't God destroy Satan in the first place' and 'would you strongly hold on to your stand that God exists if you were put under torture'... etc. I have a feeling that perhaps my stay in JJC is really going to help me spiritually in a way! *grins*
In any case, today was a good day! I'm not saying all the other days were bad, it just that today was even better!! I know I mentioned about someone I like somewhere in my blog, hence I shan't elaborate much about what I like about him. Well, today he gave me a one-on-one math tuition!! No it wasn't in the library obviously, not was it in the canteen. I shan't state the precise location and time in case he accidentally chancess upon this blog and discovers I'm actually crushing on him.. =X
Anyway, it's not as if it was an evil motive to get closer to him or something, I REALLY needed help in partial fractions, as well as sequences and series, and the binomial thingy!! And he offered his help the day before, so I'm totally NOT the one who strategised anything! Back to the point. Basically it was REALLY like a normal tuition thing; he just sat opposite me and started penning down all the examples and explained them in detail later. Oh fine, so it's no biggy since such stuff can also happen between friends, but what if I add on that no one was around besides the two of us? XD
OBVIOUSLY there was no hanky panky since it was a freaking school, and moreover the staff room was just below us. Finny does have brains, and common sense as to when is the most appropriate stuff to do things!! So after he was convinced I understood the whole chapter of partial fractions [he was supposed to go through the other 2 chapters but had to rush home to finish up his 5 articles for GP], we packed up and walked to the bus stop. To outsiders, I guess it would seem pretty monotonous, but to me, it was like totally awesome! He had to take 174 home, which was a different bus from the only one I could take. PLUS, the two buses arrive at different bus stops.
Well it was slightly unexpected that he offered to walk me to the bus stop. I added the word 'slightly' because he's a really nice person by nature, but it was unexpected because the distance between his bus stop and mine was pretty far apart, and he, too, had a lot of stuff to carry as well. Ack, I guess he's really a nice person la, 'cause time to time he'll offer to carry my heavy file [Finny does not have the habit of clearing her file regularly] when he already had a lot of things in his hands. =)
Three 174 buses and three 157s past while he waited with me for my bus to come, in which I felt guilty yet happy at the same time. Weird combination huh? But yeah, my whole day at school ended when my 185 bus finally arrived. It was a little she bu de when I got onto the bus, but oh wells, all good things must come to an end... haha! Guess this is where I end my post while I continue to flutter away to dreamland.. XD
