<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 22, 2007
it's 2:52 PM.

Listening to: I Tried - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Feat. Akon


I just read an article on the mass murder at Virginia Tech, and realised how far people would go to if they suddenly snap mentally. For those who have no idea what the mass murder is about, I'll give some background information. The culprit's a South Korean dude around 20+ years of age who had been diagnosed as "mentally ill and in need of hospitalisation, and presents an eminent danger to self or others as a result of mental illness, or is so seriously mentally ill as to be substantially unable to care for self, and is uncampable of volunteering or unwilling to volunterr for treatment". Well I guess in short, he can be considered a psycho.


There's this part in the super long article which took up 9 pages of the magazine [not counting the other pages taken up due to the full size photos] which said his works were "violent, obsessive and often focussed on sexual abuse". An example was a play about "a 13-year-old who accuses his stepfather of abusing him. The protagonist's mother at one point brandishes a chainsaw. The play ends with the stepfather crushing the boy to death." Well I feel the play is cool, but it greatly highlights the mental instability of this psycho! I mean no one in the right mind to create plays like this for a university assignment [except psychos that is]!! But still, no one suspected the mass murder culprit to be him.


Well the article said he was suicidal, but I doubt it. I mean if he was suicidal, shouldn't he just jump off the building or inhale carbon monoxide or something? Anyways, one fine day, I guess he just snapped or something, he went room-to-room shooting people, supposedly looking for his girlfriend. The dumb thing was, those who heard the gunshot thought it was "doors being shut by a wind gust". Like what the hell?! Gunshot is like, "BOOSH!", and door slamming is like, "BAM!".. So different larh!! I think ang mohs are damn retarded la.


So all in all, the total death toll is 33, including himself. T_T


Moral of the story, don't go to ang moh universities unless you don't treasure your life. :)

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.