<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 07, 2007
it's 10:41 AM.

Listening to: Yu Yan - Angela Zhang Shao Han


TAEKWONDO RAWKS!! Haha, we had orientation today, and miraculously I managed to escape half-wet!! *grins* Basically from the previous sentence, you can infer that there were wet games. As all orientations usually start with, we formed a huge circle, and each of us had to pick a colored ice cream stick from a whole bunch. I got blue, which meant I had to say 4 things about myself. Those who picked yellow, thinking that since yellow belt was some noob thing, had to say 8 things about themselves, hah! Hmm, the guys in Taekwondo are very average and ordinary, and their figures are unbelievably like the normal masses. I mean, you know, Taekwondo is supposed to improve your figure somehow? So in general, Taekwondo is just made up of ordinary people, with the exception of me [durh, of course!] and maybe around 2-3 eye candies?


So we moved on to wacko, water games style. They called it 'double wacko', which sounded weird at first because I thought there would be 2 whackers, and 2 victims. In actual fact, we made a double circle, meaning an outer and inner ring. The outer ring people would then have to call the name of someone in the inner ring, BUT the inner ring person can't do anything. Instead, the person behind the latter would have to call someone else in the inner ring. If the former's reaction is too slow, the person in front of him would be bombed by a water bomb! Spiffy huh? At first I thought I wouldn't have to say anything because my partner was Indian, since Indian names are hard to come to mind. THIS IS NOT RACIST. I'm just saying for a Chinese to think of an Indian name within 2 seconds is pretty rare.


So anyways, we took several shots knowing that there would be people splashing water at us from behind. LIKE WHAT HELL?! Haha, not that I was pisssed or anything, the whole thing was pretty fun actually! Literally half of my shirt was dry because I was using my friend's shirt to shield myself.


Yups, end of entry, can't think of anything else to type already.. XD

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.