<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 23, 2007
it's 8:38 PM.

Listening to: Apologize - Timbaland


Lighning tore the skies as we gathered for physical conditioning today; behind the flashing streaks burst out peals of thunder. Rain fell from the heavens above through the heavily-burdened clouds. Heck the details man.


Anyways, in short, it was raining like siao today. The worst thing was, we had PC, which is the abbrievation for 'physical conditioning'. When we were told to run 8 rounds around the school, I was like "Kanasai! Run 8 rounds might as well run 6 rounds on track!!" But oh wells, the teacher's order can't be defied ma.. haha!


Ran with Joa, Bird, Jean, and Desiree, with Sek Chin in front, and overtook several girls who stopped along the way. *smirks* Yeps, so after running we did the usual stretchings, blahdiblah, and later we were told to jump steps at the grand stand. Blah blah, *skips more details* suddenly Sek Chin said she wasn't feeling too good because of her foot. Obviously it was sprained in case you dimwits out there failed to catch the hint. Man, I just miss the word 'sprain'. I can remember vivdly how often I used to sprain my right ankle each time after Retarda sprained her knee. But in any case, my class girls are so nice la can?


When that Malay PC teacher was applying a cold water bag on her ankle, we surrounded her and told her seriously lame jokes. Okay, so maybe it was only Joa, Amanda, and Desiree who were doing that. Being a nice person, i let her squeeze my arm to relieve her pain. Haha, I'm proness at handling pain f.y.i.. I'm not called sadistic for nothing desho?


So after doing a million gazillion things to make her feel better, our teacher carried her down the stairs after the rain lessened while I held the umbrella since I'm one of the TALLER ones, haha! Lea and Lois offered to carry her down using that 'sedan chair' method, but since the floor was slippery, and steps were risky, they let the teacher carry her. So L&L [They're always together, so I decided to group them, XD], plus Yiting and I sat her on a nearby bench, and later proceeded to carrying the bench with her on top. I really think it looked like a funeral procession because there was this great fuss, and a whole lot of people supporting the bench with not to happy faces. Moreover, the bench was as long as a coffin la!


We met Yan Shan and Sheldon at the canteen thereafter, [I can't remember whether the other guy there as well was Yuan Kang or Wei Chiang] where YS and the other guy helped to carry the bench back to its original position. Sheldon surprisingly, or maybe not-too-surprisingly, offered to piggyback Sek Chin, but didn't do so since it would seem inappropriate.


Meanwhile, Joaquina and Desiree went to flag a cab in the pouring rain while the rest of us either struggled supporting her, or with our heavy bags topped with her stuff. Taking $10 from the class fund, Bird and I specially companied Sek Chin in a cab ALL THE WAY to her house, and ALL THE WAY up to her doorstep. I SERIOUSLY can't believe I actually went out of the way to send her to her doorstep, really. But anyway, not to be mean, I totally gasped at the rather cluttered sight of her house. I wouldn't elaborate further, but I'm damn thankful that my mom is a neat freak.


So all in all, I DID A GOOD DEED TODAY!! Yeah man, I'm like so proud of myself can? In any case, I was on the line with Sheldon just now in which I think he did that out of sheer boredom. I SUPER DUPER think he likes Yishan la! Even Kai Xian said he was EXCEPTIONALLY nice to YS lorh! BUT he was denying throughout the whole conversation, with my mom nagging in the background, and pestering me to tell her why on earth is a guy calling me [she does that EVERYTIME a guy calls]. Ack, you know when he said it was funny hearing how my mom and I talk, aI'm suddenly reminded of Nilawan and Doreen. Man, I just miss the good old times where things weren't so complicated. I WANNA GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL WITH MY CURRENT BRAIN AND PWN ALL THOSE DIMWITTED PRIMARY ONES!!


Rofl, I think I'm going insane.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.