<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 01, 2007
it's 1:04 PM.

Listening to: It Takes Two - Chemistry


I'm really at a loss... And I don't know whether I should feel lucky or not. If any of you lot manages to decipher this, good for you then! So anyway, yesterday just made my life more complicated. Well it was confirmed on msn last night that Sheldon likes me, and I totally didn't know how to answer!! Well I guess currently I'm not too sure of my feelings for him because he's really nice and stuff ilke that, so I replied that I do like him a little, but in my opinion, it's best to remain as good friends as from now.

You see, I had many failed relationships before, so I more or less know than rushing into things will only worsen things. I REALLY hope I didn't hurt him in any way. So in any case he said that he won't rush me to give an answer, nor will he expect me to reciprocate his feelings, and it made me really guilty! I think it's really a miracle that I managed to keep my cool. Deep down, I was seriously hoping that God would give me the rights words to say. I don't want to lose a great friend like him, so I'm trying my best to think as rationally as possible. Well 10 minutes ago, I told him that I would need a LOT of time to think through and decide, and that if he doesn't have patience or whatsoever, don't continue waiting. Well his reply was that waiting won't kill him, and that he'll respect whatever decision I make. Oh man.. should I be happy over this?

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.