<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
it's 4:16 PM.

Listening to: Tsukiakari - Rie Fu


HAHA! My blog is breathing at last after a good many months, or weeks! Hmm, a whole lot of stuff happened during my absence from this blog.. Hold your horses, because this post is going to be super darnn long. Don't say I didn't warn you; if you're planning to reading other people's blog after mine, read theirs first! XD


First up, sports meet day. Initially it was Amanda, Joaquina, Yiting, and me in one team for the 4x100m relay, but because Yiting had to be part of the officials, so Kai Xian took over since she's a good runner too. And we all tried to act all Nan Hua-y by tying two french braids. Okay, so we didn't braid our hair ourselves. It was done by the three professionals - Desiree, Elizabeth, and Yishan. So anyways, we lost. Not too disappointed though because at least we all tried our best, and my team was just a few centimetres away from the other teams, which really is quite good because we didn't practise at all, nor did we really warm up. But somehow the disappointed, and regretful feeling set in because we didn't clinch any prize, and that I felt that we could have owned the others if we actually trained, haha! Drowned my sorrows with 3 cups of free milo after watching the 4x100m guy relay which followed my event because Sheldon was participating in it. Speaking of which, there was no second runner in his team, and hence he had to run 200m instead of 100m. Disqualified? Not sure. Shijie asked me for his number urgently a few days after the event, probably because Kee Seng told her I knew him. Yups, 'cause she was one of the officials during sports meet, and wanted to apologise to him for not checking the team properly. Okay, I guess that's all for sports meet.


Second, Nilawan was hospitalised a few days back, and I was like, WHAT THE HELL?! I knew she wasn't okay on the phone, but I didn't expect her to end up in the hospital. Flashbacks of what happened to Dory went through my mind that night after Jane smsed me the news, and literally teared. Was at loss of what to do then, and sort of blamed myself for not asking my mom seriously if there was anything wrong in having those symptoms after a flu jab. But anyways, I was super relieved that she was okay when I visited her the next day in Mount Alvernia Hospital. Seriously, I think that hospital needs some renovation, as well as some structure which indicates its existence, because its entrance is like hidden behind a hill, and the journey there was long, strenuous, and tiring, not to mention ulu and dark though the weather was sunny. Hehe.


Third, okay, maybe there isn't a need to blog about it because it got pretty obvious. Took me pretty long to decide whether I should put this up or not, but recalled Desiree saying that since its so obvious, I might as well just spill the beans. Erm, its hard to put it into words because... I can't seem to rephrase it properly, so heck. Sheldon and I have been and are in a relationship/stead/going out/seeing each other [pick whichever sounds unweird to you] for slightly less than 1 month now. I don't suppose it'll trigger any feelings of shock/surprise to the people in 07S31 anyways, unless you people are really daft/unobservant/blur/... Lol. I mean good friends won't go home and to school together desho? Nor would they sms in class, haha! My initial plan was to reveal the whole thing at the end of JC2, but unfortunately because of my IKEA entry, my plan fell through. To people like Brian, and Lun Fa: You don't have to take photos of my blog to prove your point already, DELETE! XD


In any case, basically this month was focused on our relationship I guess because there were some [or maybe alot of] problems from the start, for example my mom. She sure gets hold of news super fast, because it was barely 1 week before she suspected that there was something going on between us. Fine, so my mom ain't dumb, I should have known that fact since young alrerady. Well naturally she was against it, but added that she didn't disapprove of him, just that the timing wasn't right. But quite surprisingly, she gave the green light on Saturday, haha! To those who knew my mom back in my secondary school days, you should know how difficult it is to get her approval. I won't put the details in here because.. it's classified information! But to put the whole story in general terms, Sheldon actually talked to my mom face-to-face and managed to persuade her successfully. It's quite an amazing feat, really.


Okay, I don't think this post is really long because I'm really hungry. I only had maggi mee for lunch since I was lazy to go downstairs to buy up my usual 'gong bao ji ding fan'. Will sign out now, adieu~! ^^

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.