Listening to: Everything - Michael Bublé
Oh man.. This song is so nice!! ^^ Okay, it's really unlike me to listen to singers like Michael Bublé, but this song is like, super nice! Well I think you should know his style of singing is like those swingy blues kind, someone who sings beside a piano, or some jazzy instrument in some dim yet cosy pub, while you sit back, relax, and sip your glass of wine with a friend or two. Anyway, obviously it's a love song, but I'm not punning on anything, so NO scandals!!
In any case, the lyrics are really sweet! Ok, I can't really put it in words because it's really beyond my already-very-vast vocabulary, meaning it's DEFINITELY a song worth listening to. Nothing much to type already, I think my rice is getting more burnt every second I spent typing this entry.. Shoots! Today's dinner is really pathetic because it's just some cold duck drumstick which has cooled down for more than 4 hours, and a bunch of burnt rice. My mom is enjoying a lovely feast on the other hand at my aunt's house. I couldn't tag along though, because my mom REFUSES to believe I've done my homework already. DAMN.
Oh wells, I'll be going now... THE SONG TOTALLY ROCKS! [sheesh, that's so random =X]
Saturday, May 05, 2007
it's 8:14 PM.
