Listening to: Now - Ji Won Eun
Okay, I know it's a bit retarded to post twice on my blog, but I can't help it! Anyways, I just read through Xiaxue's blog because her link was on Stanley's blog [God knows why he put her link there in the first place], and I was like, 'So this is the well-known crap people have been reading?!' Seriously, I can't understand why her blog was able to win an award because it was seriously bitchy, vulgar, and bimbotic. Pink was EVERYWHERE [not that I'm really against pink], which totally highlighted her bimbotic egoccentric photographs. Okay, I wouldn't have so much stuff to rant about if she was pretty and had a damn good figure, but unfortunately she doesn't possess any of these basic traits. And I basically choking on oxygen when she claimed to be 43.5kg. I mean, come on, look at her figure and you'll immediately say she's 50kg. Well if she was telling the truth, I would say her light weight was due to her REALLY small bones, and no brains. Just in case any of her fans were to google her name, and find this blog, I'm really dead man... because I think she has hundreds of them out there who I think are forming some gang to wipe out her enemies. Oh wells, heck!
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
it's 6:51 PM.
