<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 04, 2007
it's 11:53 PM.

Listening to: Moment - DJ Nagureo


YEAH!! I just finished my Taekwondo proposal.. Ackk! Got headache now!! There was like so much to type, and its was pretty hard to compile stuff and slot them into the right slots, and on top of that, EVERYTHING had to be under the $200 budget. I think my club president is damn sadistic lar. I have this bugging suspicioni that he's enjoying every minute at the sight of all of us chionging the stupid proposal lar.. blehh! Nothing to type le... too tired to type further...

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.