Listening to: 爱爱爱 - 方大同
Yayy, finally an update! Anyway, was just stoning, and a thought just threw itself into my head. Why do people use vulgarities knowing it's wrong? Have you come across anyone who shows signs of disapproval to vulgarities but ironically uses them indirectly at their boiling point? I have. I'm not saying it's wrong to swear.. Oh wait, what am I saying? Bah humbug. In any case, my point is, those who pretend that they're totally not vulgar by saying/writing/typing the censored version of vulgarities are totally fake. I mean, if you wanna blurt the word out, why don't you just type that one or two more letters instead of replacing them with stars? Oh, so the word may not be f-u-c-k if you type f**k; it could mean 'fork' or something. But I mean, come on, why the heck would you want to censor the word 'fork'?! Everyone KNOWS you're screaming that word in your head, so why bother to censor it? In short, drop the innocent and pure, and civilised act, 'cause your cover just blows once you display any sign of vulgarities. Am I pissed? No, I'm just giving my fifty cents' worth.
Back to my daily life.. Haven't been blogging for the past 1 month or so because I've been really up to my neck with homework and revision. JC is really hectic. Damn the person who spread the dumb rumor that JC1 life is all play, and studies only come in in JC2. I can't watch movies, play games, do some outdoor sport, and eat buffets as often as secondary school. In a nutshell, my life has become more deprived! Anyway, it's pretty dumb that my exams are at the end of July when all other schools have theirs straight after the June holidays. And it so happens that my exam period is super near August 4th, which is the Founders' Day Night held in the school hall. I find it necessary to add that detail in to show how pathetic this year's dinner is. The childish secondary 4 dream has been shattered. No more glam gowns. No more glam make-up. No more dinner dances, 5-star hotel food, totally cool sounds systems, spotlights... etc. PATHETIC! But in any case, I havent got any money to get all of those within one month, so I'm not going. It's an annual event anyways, so I can always go any year. Not worth it sacrificing my term's grades because I failed the previous term's. =X
Nothing else to type. Er... [to the hatters] have fun at FDD ya? ^^
Monday, July 02, 2007
it's 4:36 PM.
