Listening to: Hand of Blood - Bullet For My Valentine
ARGH!!! WTH IS WRONG WITH ME?! *smashes head on wall* *blows self up with dynamites* *rams self against bullet train* Is there anyone out there who's willing to be ranted at? BAH. Guess not. I flared up at someone unreasonably last night, and I've been feeling guilty for the past 3 hours ever since I woke up at 8.30am. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! >.< I'm starting to explode, BIG TIME. What's worse? Common test aka Term 3 Exams, PLUS fdd. I GOT NO TIME!! And I've got no energy to handle all that stress either. Whattodowhattodowhattodowhattodo????? Ack. Thought my mood would improve if I watched a comedy, which I did [spent 2 hours watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory], BUT my mood worsened on the contrary. Maybe there were too many happy people which pretty much got on my nerves.
Shall sign off. Jaa ne.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
it's 1:05 PM.
