Listening to: The Way I Are - Timbaland
Homework is piling up. Common tests are really nearing. My grades are dropping. GAHH!! Oh by the way, I've decided to go for the Founder's Day Dinner already, yayyness. Man, I feel so random - mood's going haywire now.
ImnotpissedImnotpissedImnotpissed.
I don't like it when people fail to understand me. At least I try to understand people, but somehow this karma isn't going around. Before you really start to reprove yourself that people aren't giving in to you because you've been pleasing them too much, PLEASE think again. Let's count how many million times I've given in to you. Now why don't we add the number of times you betrayed me, had your way, and often had your wishes followed? And before you start pointing fingers, use your brain and THINK how the problem actually surfaced. There is a limit to act-dumbness, and I do hope you actually know I've been putting up with that for the past few years already. It does have a limit.
Anyway, I apologise for my ficklemindedness whether I was going for FDD or not. But please do understand that it's not just 'that' reason [you'll be damn dumb to think that way]. There are other factors mentioned previously like my upcoming common tests which are a few days before the event, in which I would have no time to prepare for it. I won't continue on with my next 3 points or so.
Thanks to grace aka twin aka retarda for understanding over the phone a couple of days back. You rawk.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
it's 8:35 PM.
