Listening to: "O" Sei-Han-Go - Dong Bang Shin Ki
I think Mr Wee is very pitiful because he totally seems to be at his wits' end. The poor man. Let's see what injustice he has suffered, shall we?
1. Majority of us are REALLY late in handing up our EOMs
2. Many do not pass up Math assignments, and some are late in doing so
3. Some haven't pass up their photos yet, in which they were due many weeks ago
4. We procrastinated on the production of our racial harmony video
5. Most of us are late for Math class because "it's Mr Wee's lesson"
6. We eat and drink during Civics and Math despite countless reminders
7. Some of us keep going to the loo during his lessons
8. Most don't have initiative
9. Our grades aren't exceptionally good like other classes
10. We bother him so much that he doesn't have time to look for a woman
Anyway, I just recovered from my sickness. Okay, maybe not 'just'. It was a week ago. But it doesn't mean I'm ok after returning to school. My mom said I can't afford to miss lessons because common tests are nearing. So anyway, I was on 4 days of MC, which was basically 6 days spent resting and not doing homework because of the addition of a weekend. Yeps. I was initially suspected for having dengue fever because my condition was like similar to the symptoms during dengue. Took 5 blood tests in total, all on my right arm. My mom was pretty much freaked out by her colleagues because the blood test results showed that my platelet count was dropping drastically, and that if it dropped somemore, I would be needing some platelet transfusion. But in the end, it wasn't dengue. It's a lung infection due to mycoplasma. Don't ask me what it is. I only know it's a small thingy which has the characteristic of a bacteria and a virus. Well the doctor said not to take it lightly because it can lead to death [well actually anything can lead to death], and my mycoplasma count was like 640 when the normal is only 40. HAH.
In any case, I feel okay now, except for occasionally chest tightness and breathlessness and migraines. Ack. I hope I'm not dying though. I still want to have my own kids! XD
Okok, end of blog entry. I'm tired after the completion of my 1st draft of EOM. Wahah! Wee-ster is so going to kill me man... =X Toodles!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
it's 7:34 PM.
