<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 12, 2007
it's 11:46 AM.

Listening to: This Love - Angela Aki


I... feel... sick
Oh, I feel so sick, ahh
Oh, I feel so
Oh, I feel so
Oh, I feel so sick
Ahh, ahh, ahh!


Woke up at 6am as usual today, only to discover my fever shot up to 38.9 degrees celsius. Hence I obviously skipped school today, and went to my mum's workplace to see her boss, aka doctor. I think it's weird to see him everytime I fall sick because he's a heart specialist, and the sickness I have is pretty no-link to his specialisation. In any case, i just came back from my mom's workplace to chiong out the gp powerpoint. Apparently Meng Han's computer conked out so he had to write out the points on paper, in which Shel will pass it to me after school. So yeah, I'll be unable to produce the whole chunk of powerpoint before the given deadline - this evening at 5pm.

Ack, I'm already getting a headache just by staring at the computer screen. Remembered Dory's advice for headaches/migraines: Blast your ears with music [which is what I'm doing now]. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone, but whenever I'm sick, my mind goes haywire. Flashbacks which I don't want to recall are all coming back now. Ack. Goawaygoawaygoaway

Shan't blog further; I still have a gazilion amount of work to do like the GP powerpoint, Biology test revision, Math test revision, EOM... etc. JC lilfe is like the Aquarian age, not because it's changing, flowing, and adaptable, but because I'm practically drowning. Good job, my darling tutors, now give me a life buoy.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.