<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 06, 2007
it's 9:03 PM.

Listening to: I Can't Say - YUI


ARGH!!!! I initially wanted to blog about FDD and the day before FDD, BUT alas, my mood is all ruined now, so I'll prolly blog about it sometime later. However if any of you are dying to know what happened during FDD, the photos are up on my friendster page with courtesy of Kookie.

ANYWAY, I'd better not state any name in this angsty post lest she finds out and sues me or something. HAH! Yeps. WHY CAN'T SOME PEOPLE JUST STOP TO THINK ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN BEFORE JUDGING THINGS?! Why can't they reflect on themselves first before putting the blame on others? Why can't she stop invading my privacy and crossing the oh-its-because-im-too-concerned-for-you-and-you-should-be-grateful limit? BAHH!! I always thought it was okay for her to keep ranting about stuff, and me absorbing EVERYTHING with just a little rebuttal which she considers as rebellion, but I mean she can't take advantage of that desho? She totally lacks F-L-E-X-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y, and O-P-E-N-M-I-N-D-E-D-N-E-S-S. I mean take a look at other 17 year olds in THIS ERA, their mothers don't just take their handphones secretly and checks their inboxes, and copies down all their friends' handphone numbers into their handphones right? WELL, MINE DOES. GAHH, IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO UNFAIR!! *sobs*

Okay, fine, so she's afraid I may get involved in drugs or illegal soliciting, FINE. Do your mothers call up your friends' MOTHERS just because you're underperforming in school, or suspecting of doing stupid stuff outside school? MINE DOES!! Just when 1 problem is solved, another comes in. WTH IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE?! ARGH. When I try to explain myself, or redress my injustice, she simply dismisses it, and scolds me for being rebellious, and blames EVERYTHING on bgr. WHAT THE FLUSH?! Let's see, its pretty reasonable for me not to shoot vulgarities at her which I'm tempted to most of the time. But I mean, she does that to me, so why can't I do the same?? Quoting from my taekwondo instructor: "Respect those who respect those, and if people don't respect you, give 'em the same treatment". I know the bible says respect your parents, but I mean there's also a part of it which says something like respect your children too right? I DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS!!

Ack. I don't feel any better after ranting. Shall have dinner in the dinner room while my mom has it in the living room where the lovely television is. DAMN. Will sign out now before she starts screaming her head off again... :(

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.