Listening to: I Will Sing - Hillsong
For You have set me free
You're all that I seek
Your love completes my life
You're the air that I breathe
And the Saviour of the world He's the reason I'm livin'
I will sing
And I will lift my voice to the one who has saved me
I will sing
I will sing
And I'll cry out for more saying Lord I need you
I will reach out
Im reaching for more of you in my heart
And I will wait on You
In the stillness Lord
Listening for Your voice
Pure as gold refined
In Your presence Lord here where I belong
I LOVE THIS SONG!! Well, it's a really meaningful Christian song which has a good tune, and touches the heart as well! There's another Christian which has the same title as this one, and it has a good tune and great lyrics too. I'm not sure if many singers have sung this song, but the version I have is sung by Don Moen. It's my mom's favourite song for the time being by the way. She pestered me to download it yesterday at 3.30am this morning.. *yawns* But anyways, for Christians, as well as non-Christians, below are my top 10 Christian songs for the week! ^^
Top 10 Christian Songs [Won't reveal the links because downloading is ILLEGAL!]
1. I Will Sing - Hillsong
2. Sea of Faces - Kutless
3. Promise of a Lifetime - Kutless
4. Everything Glorious - David Crowder Band
5. Take Me In - Kutless
6. Shut Me Out - Kutless
7. Strong Tower - Kutless
8. I'm Not Who I Was - Brandon Heath
9. Miracle of the Moment - Steven Curtis Chapman
10. Undo - Rush of Fools
So anyways, I went to the musical "The King and I" at the esplanade with Sheldon today. Can you believe it? 1 TICKET COSTS $87.50!! But oh wells, there's always a high price if you want quality. In any case, the show was pretty good. Lots and lots of songs. I mean, who am I kidding, it's a musical! Yeps, the plot is basically a direct copy of "Anna and the King". I have no idea why they renamed the title because the names used were exactly the same in the movie, lol. I think the only different parts were the missing part from the movie where Anna quarrelled with some Thai woman about her slave, and the part where the king died. Okay, I'm not sure whether the king died in the movie, but I doubt so.
The show started at 2pm [we arrived at 1.40pm], and ended at around 5+? Sheldon was complaining and complaining that his "ass pain". Blehh. But he's forgiven for that because he gave me the meaty parts of his grilled saba fish during dinner, wahah! Nothing to say about the movie already. Esplanade was warmer than expected though it was still cold. XD
Dinner was at Beppu, some Japanese restaurant at Suntec City which we ate at before during my birthday celebration. Could remember I finished 1 big bowl of beef ramen, and 1 beef sukiyaki [all by myself!!] on my previous visit. HAH! Well today I ate this mixed sashimi with rice, and it TOTALLY ROCKED!! The raw tuna, salmon, squid, and some other fish, slices were humongous! In addition, they were like really fresh, so when you dipped a piece in wasabi and soya sauce... oh my gosh, the taste is heavenly!! Sheldon ordered something really spicy as expected. Not sure if it was chicken or pork because both taste the same after being boiled in soup. but my guess is he was eating chicken. Then due to his large appetite, he ordered another plate of grilled saba [mackerel] fish, which tasted good after letting the lemon juice seep through the crispy skin onto the white soft meat. OISHII!!
Went home after dinner, and was shocked at the crowd in the MRT station. Well thankfully we managed to get a seat each on the train because we were like so kiasu, LOL. Yeps, that's all for today... I WANT A DAMN BLUETOOTH ADAPTOR SO I CAN MAKE ROOM FOR MORE NEW PHOTOS IN MY HANDPHONE!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
it's 9:23 PM.
