<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 20, 2007
it's 4:59 PM.

Listening to: Sea of Faces - Kutless



Saw a long-time-no-see person in school today - Uncle Robin!! Apparently he came to my school to give a speech about bullying and stuff like that, and internet abuse [of all examples he had to give one about anime downloading!]. But anyway, I don't think he saw me because I was blocked by a mass of fat people in front of me. Well for the benefit for those who don't know my connection with him, he was basically a member of my church who left some long time ago, and someone who helped me tide over my problems back in primary school. Can still remember he gave Natalie, Sheryl, Samantha, Andre, Gerald, and me an opportunity to go on stage to perform this skit, and I was the squirrel who "climbed a tree" by doing some clawing action in the air, HAH.


Anyways, I didn't feel too good today, both physically and emotionally. Kai Xian aka Marshmellow aka Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer thought I had a quarrel with Sheldon, which was slightly true I guess? It wasn't really a quarrel I think, just abit of dao-ing and stuff like that which arose from "miscommunication". Nearly went crazy during Chinese while reading some passage, and felt that sour sensation in my nose. Ack. I hate the month of August.


I have fallen to my knees
As I sing a lullaby of pain
I'm feeling broken in my melody
As I sing to help the tears go away


Nothing much to type already. My lungs literally hurt from coughing all day. ARGH!!!! If I were to rate my life from 1-10, I pick 10... upon 100.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.