Listening to: -
dfkvndfvkjerbjndfbkjjbdfkjdfiuhdfkjbdfgdkhd
fgkbdfgdlbhffgfdhlufjhvmjcvbmnbdfvbaliiuhh
gjhvvgdfadhbgafdvbhafbhbbdfdjhhdsfhhdfdf
hdhhfjhhdjhhbfjfgdffvdkhbgdfugfdgjhygerhy
erqkqerqeigtqteqrgtqeruhgearvyybhsdvsdmn
bvsdKVkbsdghjhbdfkbhjdhjbv
Ok, I finally let off some steam... Watched HYD2 just now to relieve some stress/anger/misc.feelings and I'm some sort better now. Yayy.
Anyway, I don't think chocolate releases that phony endorphin[or whatever it's spelt] which makes people happy, because obviously it didn't work for my case. I think, to all the millions of people who think that chocolate makes them happy, chocolate is merely a fictitious relief to their problems, in which they assume to be a permanent solution. It's like a mad cow taking panadol.
Okay, I don't make any sense.
To Kook: I shall come up with something rhyming for you if I see a dedicated post for me on your blog. OGURI SHUN FOR THE WIN MAN. Ikuta Toma's and Shirota Yuu's noses are too huge for their faces. XD
Shall go study. Ack, I totally wasted my study break. Bio paper is this friday, and I'm only at the 2nd page of chapter 1. =X
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
it's 1:54 PM.
