<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 23, 2007
it's 8:11 PM.

Listening to: Inconsolable - Backstreet Boys


*sigh* Half the class are going/have went to Leader's [aka brain/brian] birthday celebration at Bugis today. Why am i at home? 'Cause my mother violently objected to me going out as it's nearing promos *scoffs at Nilawan's spelling of the word*. Bleh. Hence, I am stuck at home, with nothing to do except study, totally BORED.

Am currently downloading Brokeback Mountain [yes, I know i'm really slow] because of my sudden interest for 'forbidden love', XD Hey, I'm not hentai or something, okay? I hope the version I'm downloading is censored because I have seriously no interest in looking at other guys' privates, PLUS I know of someone who will kill me if I said otherwise. [Note: I am, of course, not interested in that someone else's stuff as well] So anyway, the stupid thing is taking a hell long time to achieve full download because it's downloading at a snail's pace of 0.2kb/sec. YES, IT'S THAT SLOW. But oh wells, a consolation is that I've finished downloading 'Hana Yori Dango 2 Returns' episodes 10-11. The damn thing is, episode 9 is also taking its own sweet time to download finish. BAH HUMBUG!

IWANTSTEAMBOATIWANTSTEAMBOATIWANTSTEAMBOAT :(

I'm beginning to feel a slight tinge of jealousy for Leader because he got a big steamboat party at Bugis for his birthday while I only got a flower. HURMPH. *pokes at plate of deep fried monkey BRAIN with super sharp fork* Why didn't my mom wait till school hollidays are over before giving birth to me?! UNFAIR!! *rants on and on*

In any case, I can't talk to Shel now because his parents are ever so nice as to let him out 4 days before promos *scoffs again at Nilawan's inability to spell 'promos'*. And I can't 'skype' either because he's not around. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE SKYPE?! Because if you do, please add me to save poor Finny from boredom. GAH!! *sulks even more*

Speaking of promos *scoffs yet again*, MY TAEKWONDO GRADING IS ON 7TH OCTOBER!! wthwthwthwth. I shouldn't have agreed to go for grading. Why? Because it means my whole Saturday will be burnt out just by practising my pattern the whole friggin' day! @#^$$&*^%!

IHATEMYLIFE.

did I mention previously that I hate my life? heck. IHATEMYLIFE.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.