<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 30, 2007
it's 4:24 PM.

Listening to: Where You Want Me - Blue


Of all times, loads of inspiration had to come in during this exam period. Well anyway, I plan on giving away all my stuffed toys to my nephew to clear my glass display cupboard. Hah. But I'm undecided on what to use that display for. A whole range of completed shoes? Anime stuff? Books? Photo Frames? A new tako collection? Hmm, maybe shoes because my mom doesn't allow mme to work after promos. Hence I shall be back to selling shoes. Yay.

In any case, I think the exam stress is killing everyone. :( *runs to tako-sama to seek solace* For those who have no idea who's tako-sama, it's a toy octopus on a stick given by my dear kookie. :)

Isn't it nice to have a picnic at Mount Faber on the same spot where Huang Na was found dead and dismembered? I should try it someday.

Why am I typing all these anyway? I'M SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING!! Bah, I'm such a procrastinator. I'm shocked I've finished half of the mathematics syllabus covered in promos *scoffs at nilawan's inability to spell properly* already, because apparently I should be just getting started on the 2nd chapter at 11pm tonight. Lol?

Oh well, Biology paper sucked. Though some questions came out from the promo paper Mdm Koh gave us, my answers were like all crap because I didn't really study photosynthesis, respiration, proteins, and DNA. GP was okay I guess? It wasn't hard as expected. Chinese was okay just that I slept halfway through my essay writing and I ended up having inadequate time to put in more "mo shui". Damn. Wanted to make it a super tear-jerker, like make my poor main lead die during his holiday job, but due to the lack of time, I made him go to prison instead. XD

Okays, shall go back to studying now. Had to type words in order to get stuff out of my head. Of course those stuff aren't really typed in this post, they're like fuel for my typing, or rather my typing feeds on it. Bah. *signs off*

p.s. A horrid smell of "gui ling gao" lingers in my mouth. I feel like puking. Apparently my mom made me swallow a HUGE glob of american ginseng herbal jelly, though with honey, it was 100 times worse than bittergourd [i like bittergourd fyi, i just can't think of any other bitter food to type in].

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.