<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
it's 8:37 PM.

Listening to: No One - Alicia Keys


I'm bored. I know I shouldn't be because I'm supposed to be studying instead of slacking in front of the computer downloading games for my calculator. =X But anyways, to Kookie who misses the Hatters [especially me!], I couldn't come on friday because my promos were 15 days away [and currently a WEEK away] and decreasing. Hontou ni gomene! >.<

But anyways, if any of you out there misses me too much, and can't wait to see my B-E-A-U-tiful face, you can vid.call me on skype or something. But there's a catch! You can't nudge me, and I won't hear any annoying "duh-duh" alert because I don't think there's such a feature, and even if there was, my music would be drowning it. Wahah! So what to do? Sms me if you're really urgent, otherwise wait patiently till I come out of hibernation to check if anyone is online. XD

Oh, and I just remembered something. I typed one whole lot of crap without stating my username... =P Well you can either search contacts using my first name [Seraphine] or alatarielmist. Yeps yeps. Ack, not sure what else to type.

Blehh... I've been called a sadist in school by some people. Finny is such a nice person who loves animals!! Finny is so cute, finny is so nice, finny is so... You get the drift. ANYWAY, I'VE CAME UP WITH A AFTER-PROMOS PLAN!!!

Things to Do After Promos
1. Get a 24 hours sleep!!
2. Go ice-skating
3. Go cycling
4. Play badminton
5. Visit FMSS and taunt the noobish juniors
6. Earn moolah
7. Play computer the WHOLE day
8. Watch tonnes of movies
9. Go to sakae teppanyaki at cineleisure
10. Go china
11. Get more clothes
12. Finish my anime/manga collection
13. Design more shoes
14. Thaw renaissanxe website project
15. Get a digital camera
16. Get something for my nephew
17. Get a violin
18. Get a yellow-belt promotion
19. Totally celebrate if I manage to promote to JC2
20. Bang my head against the wall, and ram myself against a speeding vehicle if I get retained

Yayy. I'm tired. I shall proceed to scanning the rest of Sheldon's math textbook because I lost mine a long time ago...

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.