<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 28, 2007
it's 8:57 PM.

Listening to: 差一点 - 阿杜


I forgot to blog about the second trip to Kai Xian's house last Friday.

Anyway, I woke up at around 6am, 15 minutes earlier than the usual time I wake up for school, because the arranged time to meet Kai Xian at her house bus stop was at 7am. Yarh, I know, so retarded right? Well I wasn't the one who set the time, hence I'm not retarded. XD

I took a nice long bus trip towards her place. Okay, it wasn't so nice after all. There was this melted butter smell in the bus. Not that I mind the smell of melted butter - it's actually quite nice. You know, there are some people [especially fat ones] who smell of melted butter when they sweat, which is absolutely horrible once you picture that in your mind. I KNOW it's horrible because I did so while the aroma/stench [I was thoroughly confused on whether to smell it or not] wafted under my nose. Argh, so gross. Thank God it disappeared when the bus stopped at some bus stop. No thanks because it meant that it was actually a sweat stench which I had been inhaling in for the past 15 minutes.

So I finally reached her place which was 1 bus stop after IMM, and I found myself surrounded in an unfamiliar environment with unfamiliar strange faces. Well it's kind of expected because I don't live in her area after all. Bah. It's still scary though. But at least there no butter smell. I think I'm developing butyrumphobia [butyrum=butter in latin].

Kai Xian came later. What a bad person to let Finny linger all alone at the bus stop. Then Yiting came with her womenish-soccer aura, sipping a plastic bag of milo [I think] out of a straw. Not the NTUC plastic bag hor. Then Leader, as expected, came late. Everyone was horrible, except me, because they were all late while I came just in the finny of time.

Argh. I'm feeling lethargic. I think the more you sleep, the more lethargic you'll get. Or maybe it's because I'm just hungry. I can smell the herbal chicken soup smell from here [study room]. I shall be quick in this entry.

We did our PW slides on Kai Xian's seemingly 21-24 inch computer, well actually Yiting was using it before Kai XIan took over after the former left. Leader was helping me cut down the number of words I have to say during OP, as well as make my slides less wordy. Kai Xian's mother was serving us some cornflake chocolate thing which I later discovered that Kai Xian baked them herself. I'm not a fan of chocolate, so because there was a little bit of chocolate, it was pretty okay. Just that the shape of the whole thing looked a bit weird. Something like pieces of golden leaves stuck in a wad of brown chewing gum. Oh I'm so dead. But then again there's no school, meaning she can't hit me! But thinking further, there's A'level Chinese Paper tomorrow. PLUS, we'll be meeting up for PW discussion. In short I'm dead.

Back to the story. After all the slides were pretty much done, I played some interesting games on Leader's laptop. Games like "Inkball", "Need for Speed: Most Wanted", and some "Commander of Heroes" thing. Can't really remember the title properly, but heck. Almost all the soldiers died in the last game I played because I was supposed to strategise instead of selecting everyone and making them chiong for the targeted area. I gave up because the thing was too complex, and because I felt that Kai Xian was emitting some black aura.

We saw Leader off before making our for IMM. This time we cooked SPAGHETTI with RED sauce, which was much better than the previous one with macaroni and white sauce. YUM. After eating, she took a super long time to pick out what clothes to wear to her friend's house. And because I knew she was going to take a pretty long time judging from the way she kept changing he clothes, I began to read "Teen Idol", a book she lent me to kill time.

FINALLY she was done. We walked over to IMM because I wanted to take a look at the winter clother Coldwear was selling on the second floor. Not bad not bad. Shall go there with my mom someday to splurge on more wool sweaters. After which, we went to eat Anderson's ice cream because Kai Xian has been whining about it since a very long time ago. XD I'm dead anyway, so no harm adding in more stuff... HAHA.

I swear I felt heat coming from my pocket, i.e. the ice cream burnt a hole in my pocket. For those who really can't get it, the ice cream was expensive to the extent that I had little money left in my wallet after paying. So in any case, the whipped cream was great! Thank God Kai Xian didn't like whipped cream, or else I wouldn't be able to gobble every bit of it down. We ordered this sundae thing [I think, because I didn't order it myself] which was basically three scoops of ice cream in a chocolate waffle thing with a small jug of melted chocolate. The rum and raisin ice cream was good. The alcohol taste was just right, and the raisin was NICE. Kai Xian didn't like it though. I guess there is a fine line between gifted gourmets and rash eaters. XD Jkjk.

We boarded different MRTs at Jurong East station, and that's how the whole outing ended. I had to go over to my mom's clinic to receive a flu jab, where she later told me that the China trip is postponed to 29th November because my cousin had to go for some remedial thing. My mom wanted to call Mr Wee about the change in holiday plans so that he would feel guilty about ruining it [Background history: he wanted us to change our flight date because it clashed with 5th Nov, the date for a repeat OP if one member does not make it for the arranged date].

Read "Teen Idol" while waiting for my jab. After the jab, my whole arm was in pain. Like as if it became paralysed or something. My mom merely told me to take a panadol to relieve the pain. I defiantly refused. If my whole arm were to be amputated due to some faulty flu jab, I demand a 10 million dollars compensation. By then I would have enough money to reconstruct a lifelike arm, and more than enough money to splurge on stuff.

End of my day I think. Went to Takashimaya with my mom and her colleagues because they wanted to check out the Brands sale, which in my opinion, showed the ugly superficial nature of women in Singapore. Oh, I feel so downgraded upon knowing that beings of the same species as me exhibit such lowly behavior. Argh.

Shan't type further because I have to read the Chinese textbook to prepare for tomorrow's exam. God bless me.

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.