Listening to: Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
First and foremost, CONGRATS TO KAI XIAN ON BEING AN OGL! I'm not going to congratulate Sheldon because of many various reasons.
SO ANYWAY. We had our A'Level Chinese Paper today, where I unexpectedly wrote 5 pages for my Chinese Composition about some touching prize-giving ceremony event. Due to my boredom throughout the 3hour paper, I was noticing the people near me who went to the toilet. Kai Xian went twice, when I sort of became aware that she took a pretty long time in there. Yiting went once during Paper 2. How come they had so much time to spare?!
Paper 2 was okay I think, but I guess I messed up my close passages. Argh, so infuriating.
After which, because Sheldon had to go for his OGL interview, I had lunch with Kai Xian, Yi Shan, and the latter's WJ. Sheldon's interview finished quite fast unexpectedly. It so turned out that he wasn't asked any questions. Rather, he was immediately accepted. Stupid teacher. He should have penalised Shel for his long ah-beng fringe or something.
Speaking about fringe, Sheldon had a new funny hairstyle which was WAY funny. Had a good giggle in the bus because the shape was so weird. XD It was like almost botak behind, and suddenly in front stick out some long fringe like rooster tail like that. HAHA
Shan't drag on. Got PW meeting tomorrow at 10am, so have to sleep early or else I won't be able to wake up, hehe. Kai Xian just smsed me asking if I could go to Chinatown with her. I'm scared. She asked me in such a formal tone. Maybe she's going to sell me away to some coolie trader!! AHHHHH!!
Anyway crap aside, HAPPY OP EVERYONE! *thumbs up*
Monday, October 29, 2007
it's 7:39 PM.
