<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 15, 2007
it's 8:03 PM.

Listening to: Ridin' - Chamillionaire


IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE POSTED!! *sniffs air* *indulges self in nostalgia* *gets all emotional*

Anyway, as usual, many things had happened since my absence from blogger which was like around 9 days ago? Yupp. I'll start with today first and if I'm too tired, I shall blog about the rest sometime later. I woke up at 0845 this morning. *gasp* No I wasn't late for school, and neither was I playing truant. IT'S A SCHOOL HOLIDAY! But though it's a school holiday, I still couldn't relax because my group has this projectwork oral presentation rehearsal tomorrow and I don't really think we're up to standard, YET.

Naturally I was late, not that I was proud of this habit of mine, but at least I reached earlier than Leader and Lun Fa... XD I must say, Jurong Regional Library is pretty nice and interesting, especially the children's section, but I'll get to that later. So anyway, when i arrived, Yiting and Kai Xian were already supposedly comfortably seated in front of a table, doing stuff which required papers. I sat on a chair next to Yiting, and stared at Kai Xian drawing boxes on paper for a few seconds before staring at Yiting's big eyes [they look really big without her specs on, and that's a compliment!], and then brownsed through the 'TODAY' paper. I think the contents in it are boring. I think the library should provide tabloid newspapers like 'The New Paper' or the antique versions of 'Streats'. Come to think of it, I miss Streats. Streats - Treats for the Street. Pretty corny slogan huh?

In any case, Lun Fa came after we moved to level 3, and coincidentally, everyone was wearing black EXCEPT me. Bahh. Leader brought his Dell laptop which looked very small and cute, and plugged in an Acer mouse. I sat there wondering for a few minutes if Acer was part of the Dell company. But anyway, we went through the slides, and for the first time, we were somehow quite productive. In fact, I think this was the first meeting so far which lasted for hours!

Kai Xian sounds motherly. A bit no link hor? But yeah. She has this maternal, mature, motherly voice, something like the voice you hear beside you when you have a fever amidst the sound of dripping water from a wringed towel. What a warm feeling! A pity she always has this tendency to flick/hit my hand after saying, "Finny..." in a seemingly threatening yet funny tone, otherwise she can be the second niang in class if she was a little more naggy and... gentle. Oh no, I'm so going to get flicked tomorrow if she sees this part. *crosses fingers and hopes that kxiann will overlook this paragraph*

After the meeting, Yiting zoomed off, Lun Fa was somewhere behind the bookshelf, and Leader was sitting on the carpeted floor with a laptop on his lap. Kai Xian volunteered to give me a tour of the library, so off we went! We started with the 4th floor, which was like "vergingallteens", or somewhere along that line. Pretty noisy. Didn't quite like the place because there's this musty smell, plus I don't like the people sitting there. How do I put it? There's this certain air around them which makes me uncomfortable. But anyway, I saw Joshua Lim there! Not the smart one who went to VJC, but the skinny fella who Meng Linn kept teasing me with in Secondary 1. He looks more pimply now, but his skinnyness still remains. He was with a girl! I sniggered secretly as I passed by, and pitied the girl for having such bad taste.

We explored the 2nd level next, where I took 2 books on Japanese and Korean separately, and we proceeded to the children's section. I think I like this section the best because it was not as nisy as I thought it would be, and the smell of the room made it pretty cosy. PLUS, it was colourful! The toilet was interesting as well because they had this REALLY puny toilet bowl which are like... half my butt size? XD But I liked the toilet anyway because the sinks are so low, and that makes me feel tall. Later we seated ourselves at a triangular table with green and purple chairs. Camwhored a little halfway when Kai Xian was taking a break from Chemistry and me from Japanese. Before long, Shel called to inform me that he was already at Jurong East. Bid farewell, and went off to Jurong Entertainment Centre.

We caught Resident Evil: Extinction at 1320. Oh before I get to that, Sheldon was wearing PINK! Haha, gay color, but it looked good on him, so oh wells. So anyway, the show was VERY shocking. As in I was shocked to death by the countless zombie appearances and loud sound effects. Nice graphics. Zombies quite ugly. Villain quite gay but interesting. In a nutshell, it's a nice show. However the cinema was damn cold so I was slightly shivering/quivering from both the air-conditioning and the numerous shocks.

Came out of the cinema dazed. Couldn't find the energy to walk properly, let alone talk. We ate lunch at the food court on the 2nd floor, where he bought some fish soup thing while I got this terriyaki beef set. It's quite nice, and quite worth the price too. It's $4.80, and you get piping hot beef, 2 fresh slices of watermelon, salad with mayo, and a bowl of steaming hot miso soup. I think miso soup is a good shock-reliever. I basically poured down the entire bowl of soup down my throat and I awoke from my daze.

Hmm, nothing much to blog about what happened later. I bought a white wool hat from 'Winter Time' to match my winter clothes for the upcoming China Trip. And after which, we continued our fight from our lunch where Shel demanded to see what my mom messaged me about him. Fought in the bus. Attracted quite a bit of attention due to the loud commotion we made. Then after we got to my place, we watched another movie - Ice Princess, and after that he left for home.

Ok, I'm tired. Shall blog about the other days some other time because I've yet to submit my part of the presentation to Leader. Toodles! :)

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.