<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7661030?origin\x3dhttp://mymarionette-realityfied.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 06, 2007
it's 7:41 PM.

Listening to: Walking on Sunshine - Jump 5


I had taekwondo practice today which started at 8.30am, but I was late as usual and ended up reaching at 9am. I had this plan in my head to tell them that I thought it started at 9am as it usually did [really], but in the end I didn't have to lie because they didn't ask for any explanation. Well it wasn't totally my fault that I was late... The bus takes half an hour to reach school, and I was at my house bus stop at 8am. I mean who would've thought it would arrive at 8.30am?! Hence it's not my fault, not totally that is. I ought to get some pats on the back for immediately chionging down the bus and running all the way to school without looking at the traffic. I could've gotten knocked down! XD

In any case, it was like the worse taekwondo practice ever, partly because I haven't been practising my pattern for a SUPER long time, and I came halfway through the warm-ups. Hence I couldn't kick as high as the previous times, and I totally messed up my pattern. My captain kept picking on me larh. So sickening. He made me the first in the column for grading tomorrow, meaning that when we're called up, I have to lead the people behind me to the stickers on the floor. I had problems finding the sticker back then. In any case, he had so many problems la. From stance, to energy level, to blocks and kicks. The worse thing was that I was right in front, giving him more chances to spot my mistakes. ARGH.

Finally it was over. Oh for what seemed like eternity, my heart sang like cheerful singing canaries building their nests the moment we were dismissed. I was ever so glad it ended half an hour earlier than expected. So anyway, Shel wasn't there because he was most probably sleeping like a pig at home and obviously forgot about me. *ahem* So in the end, Anu and Shermaine walked me to the bus stop before going on their way.

Well seeing that it was like super early, like around 11.30am, I decided to loiter in the dangers of the outside world before heading back home. HAH. Where I went shall remain a secret, unless I actually update my dusty diary and someone intentionally/accidentally opens it. But I shall type down some of the thoughts I had while I was there.

There was this married guy with three kids, and he got his colleague pregnant one day. He told his wife about it, and offered earrings to compensate for her broken heart and trust. Despicable. I left before waiting for the end of it. I can't really express my thoughts then in words. To put it in a vague way, it was a suffocating feeling. Like a balloon of anger and disappointment inflating inside of me, and I had to constantly press it down lest I explode with it.

I took a really long and fast bus ride home. What do I mean? The journey was indeed long and time-consuming, but the bus was going at a really fast speed, which somehow lightened my mood a little. I like long bus trips. Especially when I'm down or alone. Where I blast my ears with music and stare out into a strange and unfamiliar environment. However the darn thing was, when I reached clementi, there was this darn uncle who had this large protable radio and started to play some noisy and screeching hokkein songs loudly in the bus. I was like... #$%^#%&*^%! Because of my already-super-down-and-mysteriously-pissed mood, I kept tsk-ing very loudly till he finally got the hint after seeing my super black face. I mean I was somehow beside him in the bus. Like same row but different column. Attracted some amused stares but didn't care two hoots.

Finally reached home with a growling stomach, so I headed down and coincidently met my mom downstairs. I don't know how to explain this, but there was this certain warm feeling upon seeing her back. I guess I could say my tears tempted to spill out of my eyes, but I skillfully held it back. I looked at her haggard face and white face, and pondered over the many things I had done to make her wrinkles appear. Why haven't I done anything to show my appreciation? The heat must have been getting to my head because it's not finny to think of such stuff. I tapped on her shoulder, and offered to carry the heavy shopping bags.

So anyway, I finally reached home. Ate my lunch. Slept till about 6pm before switching on my computer. Nothing else to type. Not really in the mood to add on already, so... signing off. *forces smile*

randomly defined.


archives.


shut up.


thankyous.