Listening to: Identity - DREAM
Today is the 2nd day without my handphone. And I'm STILL depressed over it. Well at least I got to look at it for the last time, and glance through the photos and videos because my cousin wanted to see them. I didn't get to read the messages though. That's the sad part I guess. My phone contains messages dated back from March this year till now. And now everything's gone. So what if I got back a new SIM card and a new phone, or maybe even a new phone which was the same model? What I'm sad about is the stuff INSIDE, not the average features of the phone like the camera, recorder... etc.
Someone said I "dun relli need the material" as long as the memory is still in my head. True to some extent, but isn't it hiding an implied meaning that whatever was in my phone wasn't important? Shan't elaborate further lest I blurt everything out on this blog which I'm not supposed to. I mean, fine, so I'm like the only person who treasures these kind of stuff. And you don't even care.
ANGRY. roarr. I hate the person who stole my phone. And I'm not happy with the person who said the first sentence in the second paragraph. HUMPH.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
it's 10:15 AM.
