Listening to: Love Letter - Strobo
Okay, I'm currently mood-swinging because there were good and bad stuff today.
Good stuff is: Kai Xian came over to my house today, and gave me a small bible as a random act of kindness! Then we camwhored in front of the my Mac because the effects were funny. LOL. In addition, the fun I had yesterday hasn't rubbed off yet, so I haven't really sunk much into sadness.
Bad stuff is: Shan't elaborate on it here. I think some people might already know what's it about, so yupp. It's like... I don't want to be forced into doing something against my values [its not something indecent if you were wondering], PLUS even if it's out of respect, I'm completely not comfortable with it. I mean, there's no mutual respect at all. I want to lead my life according to MY own values without anyone forcing me to change/alter it. I want my spiritual walk with God to bear fruit, not rot like the zombies in Resident Evil.
Okay, I'm getting too emotional here. Not gonna ruin my lovely blog's atmosphere with this depressing topic. Maybe someday I'll elaborate on it if things change for the better.
p.s. the song I'm listening to is nice song! I guess that can be counted as a mood lightener as well.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
it's 10:21 PM.
